RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽4,911.23

₽4,911.89

Экономия: ₽0.65 (скидка 0%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Welcome to iherb product list

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3193835 Feb 18, 2010

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен juniper Sep 08, 2011

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

have been using a few weeks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3037829 Jun 20, 2012

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

Works great!

Отзыв оставлен stormshannon May 09, 2012

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

deer rocks

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2285161 Jul 15, 2011

buy, buy buy.can i say anymore. please

product review

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3297868 Sep 09, 2011

exelent product

wow

Отзыв оставлен CellRejuvenator Oct 09, 2011

power packed a bit expensive to use all the time but well worth the purchase

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

By far the most significant short term herb I have ever experienced

Отзыв оставлен 5294429180849284191 Feb 21, 2015

As Truth Calkins says, if you're going to buy deer antler: Splurge and buy the best that you can buy, and don't even think about money. This tincture is THICK(full spectrum). It is a golden bright yellow colour. I immediately notice the mental and physical effects of this herb. My walking feels more "propelled", I move faster athletically, everything I do during my day I do it faster (chores, business, etc.) . A true performance enhancer. I can absolutely understand (although disagree with) why it is 'banned' in NCAA organizations and in the NFL. This is definitely the most deep jing restorative tonic I have experienced. I am way more comfortable in social situations and express myself fully without even thinking about it. Clear signs of strong jing. It is a lot easier mentally to get through intense work outs as well, you just want to keep going and keep getting after it.

Hmm

Отзыв оставлен 5126261692270445286 Jan 31, 2014

Has given some increase in energy, have not used fully yet so difficult to tell. Price is very expensive.

good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967700 Jul 02, 2010

this is the real deal, the first time i took it i felt like i was 20 again, but i took like 10 droppers full... i think its good, but too pricey for me to take a ton all the time enough to really benefit me. If i was rich, i would take it all the time, but if you want to try it for fun and see how you feel i definitely recommend it. a A+ product.

Позиции 1-10 из 15