Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Dragon Herbs, Deer Antler, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

$74.99
$75.00
руб 4819.40
Savings of: $0.01 (0% Off)
4.6 out of 5 based on 13 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Works great!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен stormshannon May 09, 2012

I would have given it five stars if it was cheaper.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

good

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен juniper Sep 08, 2011

It started with immediate good effects but after a day or two, it tapered off and it started building up again. Overall, I do feel healthier with this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Welcome to iherb product list

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3193835 Feb 18, 2010

One of the best deer antler extract.Good potent yang energy also good for joint pain and lubrication!!!!!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

have been using a few weeks

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3037829 Jun 20, 2012

I have endured a lot of different tasting things for my health and this is one of the worst tasting in my opinion. I do however think that it has helped me feel stronger and will continue to use as it may take a while to get more effects especially with chronic illness. I am taking about 2 droppers a day.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Amazing value.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4808314111909396137 Aug 01, 2012

Amazing value product, I enjoyed it. Although not as strong as others I have tried, it is very effective for what I used it for.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 12 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »