Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Shen's, Yin Chiao Pills, 90 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

$12.87
$25.79
руб 785.65
Экономия: $12.92 (скидка 50%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 17 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Great for colds

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2982454 Dec 20, 2007

Works very well when taken at the first onset of cold symptoms. I either don't get a cold at all or it is very mild.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

WORKS THE BEST!!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2690016 Oct 06, 2007

I found this at my local health food store. If I take it at the first sign of a cold (for me a sore throat), and take it religiously as directed, 90% of the time, I DO NOT GET A COLD. Note: when I get a cold, I am one of those people who gets tremendously sick complicated by asthma.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This stuff works!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3199351 Aug 19, 2008

My husband and I tried this when we both started to feel a sore throat coming on. We both had very mild symptoms for a few days and never really got sick. I crushed the tablets for my children and mixed them with apple sauce and gave them 2 doses on two consecutive days and they never got sick.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

It works!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3053733 Sep 03, 2008

To my surprise, this stuff works time and time again--provided I take it early enough. I also take Airborne with this to up the odds of beating the cold. It works 85% of the time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Cold remedy

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3150614 Nov 10, 2008

The Yin Chaio that I ordered seemed to do exactly what I expected - stoped my cold dead in its tracks. I took two pills when I first noticed a cold coming on and by the next day, I felt fine. There were no side effects from this drug and I'm pleased with the results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »