Специальное предложение августа: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи. Заканчивается 30 сентября.

Dr. Shen's, Yin Chiao Pills, 90 Tablets

руб 706.33
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for colds

Posted by Reviewer2982454 on Dec 20, 2007

Works very well when taken at the first onset of cold symptoms. I either don't get a cold at all or it is very mild.

WORKS THE BEST!!!

Posted by Reviewer2690016 on Oct 06, 2007

I found this at my local health food store. If I take it at the first sign of a cold (for me a sore throat), and take it religiously as directed, 90% of the time, I DO NOT GET A COLD. Note: when I get a cold, I am one of those people who gets tremendously sick complicated by asthma.

This stuff works!

Posted by Reviewer3199351 on Aug 19, 2008

My husband and I tried this when we both started to feel a sore throat coming on. We both had very mild symptoms for a few days and never really got sick. I crushed the tablets for my children and mixed them with apple sauce and gave them 2 doses on two consecutive days and they never got sick.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3053733 on Sep 03, 2008

To my surprise, this stuff works time and time again--provided I take it early enough. I also take Airborne with this to up the odds of beating the cold. It works 85% of the time.

Cold remedy

Posted by Reviewer3150614 on Nov 10, 2008

The Yin Chaio that I ordered seemed to do exactly what I expected - stoped my cold dead in its tracks. I took two pills when I first noticed a cold coming on and by the next day, I felt fine. There were no side effects from this drug and I'm pleased with the results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »