RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,091.17

₽3,863.96

Экономия: ₽772.79 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Too expensive and it may not work for some people

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2321661 Jan 12, 2016

The price at iHerb is way more expensive than from other places ($18 difference). This is not a customer orientated practice as iHerb always claims. This product may not work for some people. Two of my friends got very sick after taking it. I now take Healthforce probiotics and they are much less expensive and works well for me.

did nothing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2195851 Jan 02, 2009

did nothing to get rid of my wife uncontrolled coughing

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I can't review this product.

Отзыв оставлен 5654055335405405814 Aug 07, 2016

I'm sorry that I can't rate this product as I never received it and apparently it got lost in the mail to my frustration.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I don't know what kind of title you want

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1448439 Jan 08, 2009

haven't taken long enough to see

Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1787017 Jul 02, 2008

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

Zero difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3039647 Nov 11, 2014

I have been taking this products for 2 months now and I feel ZERO difference:(

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

i don't like this product

Отзыв оставлен 4841520231145974933 Dec 19, 2015

Made me sick, i took only 4 Capsules over 2 days it made me ill. Maybe it's not for everyone also it's expensive

Pricy, least effective probiotics

Отзыв оставлен 5336995749918268235 Oct 05, 2014

Being a Probiotics-maniac, two capsules a day seems to be too little for me, sound bowel movn't is gone and all other beneficiary effects of probiotics disappeared. increased to 6 capsules a day, still very lettle effect on me. Too little probiotics for too much meney. Out of twelve brands of probiotics I have tried, this is no boubt the worst.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent quality and price, but I did not notice a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2261819 Sep 06, 2010

The quality of Dr Ohhira's probiotics are unparalleled. The research behind the product is excellent. I also love the fact that they are stable at room temperature for about five years. There are not many probiotics that can make that claim. The reason that I only give this product four stars is because I did not notice any benefit from taking it. I consume a lot of probiotics and have for years, so it is not unreasonable to assume that I might not have noticed a large difference from taking them. I had, however, still hoped to notice some benefit--however slim--from taking them.

Позиции 41-49 из 49