RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,116.98

₽3,896.23

Экономия: ₽779.25 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Оценки Покупателей

5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Probiotics 12 PLUS Original formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1787017 Jul 02, 2008

Best Probiotic I've ever taken.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

no change

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1837551 May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1728233 Apr 28, 2008

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

10 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

PROBIOTIC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2633631 Apr 26, 2008

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Not For Everyone

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1639504 Oct 12, 2007

We are all so different. After 53 years of good steady digestion, last year I had a bad bout of food poisoning and it has been hit and miss ever since. I hve taken many brands of probiotics which help me some but this product semed to make worse. Glad it helps many, but it's not for me,

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

13 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Dr. Ohhira's 12 Plus Probiotic Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2280509 Oct 10, 2007

Other ingredients - Too many strange plants in products that people can easily be allergic to. Made my hair fall out - ALLERGIC to it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Didn't do anything for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1103521 Aug 24, 2007

Other people seem to obtain superior results from this product, but it did not help me at all. The loading phase was very expensive. I was taking it for IBS/Candida.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Ho hum

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1611426 Jul 16, 2007

I'm glad so many people are having success with this product. After the "loading dose", I am into my second package and have yet to notice any difference of any kind.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Позиции 41-48 из 48

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »