Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

Reviews 1-star
Other Reviews (117)

PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2633631 on Apr 26, 2008

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Not too impressed.

Posted by Reviewer1593250 on Dec 11, 2008

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

Service is great!!

Posted by Reviewer2121939 on Dec 17, 2010

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

Bad stuff

Posted by Reviewer1697266 on Apr 17, 2011

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

VERY HARD STOOL

Posted by Reviewer1183824 on Feb 25, 2009

I took 5 at a time twice a day for the first 6 days as suggested for maxium effect. I was constipated for a few days then my stomach hurt so much I knew I had to let it out. I sat on the toilet for 30 minutes and let me tell you, it was the most grueling and painful experience.