RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

₽2,916.49
₽3,645.61
Экономия: ₽729.12 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1011 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

12 PLUS Original Formula, 60 Capsules

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3117468 Oct 20, 2008

My diarrhea was out of control and I could not go anywhere without taking Pepto Bismo first. I planned my life around where I could find the nearest bathroom! I also felt weak and exhausted after each attack. It had really taken over my life. A friend at work had the same problem, apparently even worse, as she often could not even make it to work. She told me about this product. Now, we both lead normal lives!

Best Probiotic

23 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3127990 Jan 08, 2007

This probiotic is great. My daughter suffered from allergies a lot. Put her on these probiotics and olive leaf extract--she never has allergies and never gets sick!!

Great probiotic

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2801716 Aug 10, 2011

I read all the reviews of this product and figured I should try since I have tried many probiotics. I took 5 on the first day (a loading dose) as one reviewer suggested which seemed to reset my stomach by reducing bloating and calming everything down. I have been taking one in the morning and one at night. I have noticed a significant decrease in bloating. I feel better and have more energy overall. Its been 2 weeks so far and I will continue taking it. This seems to be one of the best probiotics I have tried so far. I supplement with Kefir drinks which depending on the brand has 20 billion plus, live cultures in it. You can get this at any healthy markets in the dairy aisle. The also make coconut kefir and juice kefir which are dairy free. I would highly recommend trying that in addition to probiotics. I have been searching for years for products that work.

Fantastic Probiotcs

20 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1098400 Sep 28, 2008

These probiotics were recommended by my doctor to help with Candida control and they've not only helped get rid of the yeast, but help keep me regular and my digestion has improved.

Effective

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3110915 Jun 02, 2007

This is the first probiotic I have used that you can tell is working. My digestion & elimination is stronger, and my son does not get ear infections anymore. We have spent alot of money on different types of probiotics, and I am glad I did not give up before trying this one.

Позиции 11-15 из 630