RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,997.91

₽3,747.39

Экономия: ₽749.48 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Seems Like A Good Product

Отзыв оставлен 4924636139999126085 Jan 17, 2015

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good product, worked for me. Expensive though

Отзыв оставлен 5336017904315023203 Sep 29, 2015

I started taking these with omega 3 and vitamin D maybe 7 months ago in hopes of curing different allergies which had started to pop up in the past 2 years and maybe getting some improvement on my mild acne. All my life i've never had any allergies but i used to get a lot of antibiotics for my often infected ears. In the past couple of years i started noticing some minor allergic symptoms like hayfever, some nuts and fruits made my thtoat and mouth a bit sore and i also got sick whenever i got into contact with anyone who had a cold etc.. these symptoms got worse over time to the point that for example i could not eat nuts without getting aa incapacitating stomach ache or go out without my earlobes and fingers swelling to double their size. After about 4 months taking these ( 2 pills a day) i started noticing reduced symptoms and after six months i have no allergies left except a maybe a mild tingle in my throat after eating hazelnuts or such. I have not gotten sick once during this time except a food poisoning once but that doesnt really count. No noticeable improvement on my skin unfortunately but it wasnt that bad to begin with. Also an added bonus is that my stomach works like clockwork now. I would have continued ordering but at 60 bucks a month with postage, it's gotten too steep for my students budget. I rate it at 4 stars just because i cant order it anymore because of the price, but considering how well the product worked i wouldnt really say its overpriced

Feeling good

Отзыв оставлен 5470784002743533770 Aug 18, 2013

I have been on this product for about 2 weeks now. Although I don't feel a huge significant difference but I have to say after taking this probiotics I go to the washroom more often. Will continue taking it!<3

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5384116905983830145 May 08, 2016

Excellent quality and small in size.

Hyvä tuote

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1196989 May 20, 2016

Laadukas, hyvä probiootti!

Works well

Отзыв оставлен 5256825326782035037 Jun 28, 2016

Ordered multiple times. It works well on my digestive system.

Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2820215 Mar 19, 2015

Made my digestion to work better. I use a packet if necessary.

A good one

Отзыв оставлен 5185999147855557324 Apr 13, 2013

One of the leading brands in the field. Caused minor bloating but that is associated with the process of gut bacteria improving.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

good

Отзыв оставлен 5514990072715939917 Jan 02, 2014

good

Проверенная покупка

Отзыв оставлен 5451183085980022981 Mar 19, 2014