RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

₽2,673.77
₽3,342.22
Экономия: ₽668.44 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1009 отзывов

Позиции 11-15 из 126

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

It is good.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1217474 Nov 17, 2009

The motion has improved. I want to continue. As having gone up the value is regrettable.

Dr. Ohhira's Probiotic 12 PLUS Original Formula

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1684721 Mar 27, 2008

This product was recommended by my healthcare practitioner, over another probiotic I was using at the time. I was happy enough with the "pearls" I already used, but I do beleive that on the whole,this product is even more effective. I do not see the point of the Ohhira Professional Formula with this product, and the increased costs associated with it, when this product (12 Plus Original Formula) ingredient listing is essentially the same. A product is either truthful in its claims, and a quality product, or it's not. I hope this has been helpful.

i think its good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1268558 May 09, 2009

I think its good my stools are slowly coming back but not as fast results as others on here.i herb great shipping really fast and safe thanks!

Wonderful Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2367933 Feb 19, 2010

I've taken Dr. Ohhira's probiotics for about 3-4 months now and I've noticed a difference in the way my stomach feels. I used to have a lot of issues with bloating, gas, and all around discomfort and since I've taken the probiotics as directed, I've noticed a considerable difference and I've become more regular as well.

Seems Like A Good Product

Отзыв оставлен 4924636139999126085 Jan 17, 2015

This product is expensive, and it isn't some miracle life saver, but I do think it helps. I started taking it mainly because I've had chronic intermitent yeast infections / thrush for the past eighteen months, and wanted some support seriously getting rid of it in conjunction with diet and lifestyle changes. I haven't had another bought of candida since starting it, about 2.5 weeks ago. I've been taking less than the recommended dose - only 1 or 2 capsules a day, usually at night on an empty stomach. I don't like pounding 4 a day because I don't think it's necessary. I think it's a good product and would recommend it, although I really can't say definitively whether it's so much better than cheaper brands.

Позиции 11-15 из 126