RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,107.44

₽3,884.30

Экономия: ₽776.86 (скидка 20%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

12 Plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564153 May 03, 2008

I am still taking one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. So far I haven't noticed a big difference.

Probiotics 12 plus

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1231966 Aug 17, 2008

I am afirm believer in probiotics and Dr. Ohhira's have been the right choice for me. I also believe everyone should be on probiotics an a daily basis, in this poluted enviroment we live in it's a must.

it's ok

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2378165 Sep 29, 2008

I guess I was expecting much more - the reviews sold me on the product - yet I have not seen a lot of results from this.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Didnt experience the expected results

Отзыв оставлен Rosiee Sep 26, 2010

This product worked when i started to take it (experienced gas, bloating) but still it did not work in the way i would like to be( laxative effect). The potency is not one of the highest too considering that there are products with 30-50 billion per capsule(this having only one).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not sure it's worth the price

Отзыв оставлен CoolinArizona Jan 29, 2011

I'm really not noticing much difference from this product to the one I was using for pro-biotics. It's very pricey and I don't believe worth it. There are other that work just as well for less money

not sure yet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1237421 Jun 26, 2011

Been using this for a few weeks They seem to have some positive effect, but they appear less effective than primal defense from garden of life

Can't tell the difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1897558 Dec 27, 2011

I've been taking these Ohhira's probiotics almost three months now. I don't feel that my stomach has been less upset than usual, instead I feel that at times it's been even more sensitive. Overall I can't say I've noticed a difference between this product and the ones I can buy from the local pharmacy.

just okay

Отзыв оставлен fitandfortysomething Aug 30, 2012

expensive and not a miracle worker

This is not a rating

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1071816 Oct 28, 2012

I haven't used these yet, but have to fill in something to rate my other products... so the rating is "nothing" at the moment (not 3 star, I just took the average).

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1849347 Apr 15, 2013

Cause serious bloat during initial stage, not sure if it will get better. Too early to tell.

Позиции 21-30 из 41