Дополнительная 10% скидка на заказы от $40! - Boxberry: $8 за доставку заказов любой стоимости до пунктов выдачи.

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

Reviews 3-star
Other Reviews (117)

Dr Ohhira's Probiotocs - original formula

Posted by 4730550158788910536 on Jun 01, 2013

after being dioginosed with several food allergies this has aided in settleing my gut. I am feeling so very different should of done this a long time ago

ok probiotic

Posted by mmiller on Aug 17, 2013

I couldn't really tell any difference while taking this product.

Пожаловаться

I had high hopes, but...

Posted by Reviewer2589455 on Jan 16, 2014

After reading all the glowing reviews, I had high hopes for this pricey probiotics. So I'm sad to report that I don't notice much difference. Fyi, I did a loading dose and took them hours after food and on an empty stomach before bed and first thing in the morning. I also finished the box so I believe I gave them enough time. I think it just didn't have a noticeable effect on me because I'd already been taking probiotics (jarrows and fermented food) for a long time. I was hoping for a boost with these and even better health, but maybe that's not really possible. So these pills might be better for those with illnessness or chronic gut issues, rather than those who are already pretty healthy. Also the capsules are small and very easy to swallow. They smell pleasant to me, kind of like soya sauce.

Пожаловаться

Ok but not worth the extra cost

Posted by Reviewer1620876 on Mar 22, 2013

These did not work as well for me as Rainbow Light Advanced, Jarrow or the Digest Gold. Others rave about them so they must work for some bodies.

overrated

Posted by Reviewer2447997 on May 08, 2009

maybe i was expecting a miracle with this after reading so many great reviews, but i did not see much improvement from ibs.