RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,067.23

₽3,834.04

Экономия: ₽766.81 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I prefer Jarrow Dophilus EPS

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1728233 Apr 28, 2008

I tried this first and like others I found it aggravated my digestive system and I did not have a problem before. Would not use again. The Jarrow product seems to be great and I suggest others try it.

Enterococcus faecalis......

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2268644 Apr 27, 2011

After researching more about this particular species of bacteria despite being a tested and specific strain, I have decided not to continue using this product due to health concerns. I'm also not impressed with the number of CFUs (900 million) which is very low for such a high price!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

HUGE Waste of money... There are much more effective ones in Japan. No Japanese would buy this in Japan.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1698292 Aug 21, 2013

I was so disappointed with this. There was no effect. There are better probiotics in Japan. Maybe, this product is designed for American diet habit, I guess.... I have read reviews of Japanese people and found that they gave higher rates for the price at iherb, which is less than half of that sold in Japan, not for the quality or significant result... We can even get much better effects just by eating probiotic yogurt, which costs only $1!!! I could not tolerate American chemical taste & chemical perfume smelling yogurt when I was in the U.S.

Service is great!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2121939 Dec 17, 2010

Severe problems-bloating, pain.. I wanted this to work but will discontinue

Not too impressed.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1593250 Dec 11, 2008

We tried this out due to reading positive reviews. We had been taking another brand and found this one not as good.

PROBIOTIC

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2633631 Apr 26, 2008

This product was a disappointment for the price. I ordered it for help with my IBS after reading other reviews. I didn't see any results using this product.

Bad stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1697266 Apr 17, 2011

I do not like these pro biotics at all. They are a rip off for the price. These upset my stomach and my mothers stomach. I will stick to Custom Probitoics brand, they are the best currently. My second favorite is All-Flora from New Chapter. These are not good at all in my opinion, I think it may have something to do with them being stabilized and not live cultures

AMAZING PRO BIOTIC BUT DONT USE DHL FOR SHIPPING IF YOU LIVE IN CANADA

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069660 Oct 11, 2013

This products deserves 5 stars but because of shipping and outrageous extra fees impose by the Canada customs and DHL i gave it 1 star. All products from Dr. Ohhira are of top quality but a bit pricey. I really like these probiotics, my intestines sing when i take these, and so do I! Using DHL as a method of shipping to Canada is not good anymore. They will charge you expensive brokers fees and you will have to fill out a power of attorney, and give trust them with a credit card number and you will have to wait for a receipt for up to 2 weeks. On my last 200$ order from IHERBS they charged me 85$ in taxes and brokers fees, when taxes alone should have been around 30$. I suggest you use the mail (USPS) , it will take longer, but chances are you will not have to pay extra once it reaches customs.

useless

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3329324 Feb 12, 2010

Can't see any difference

no change

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1837551 May 05, 2008

My face broke out something awful so I think I might be allergic to something in this product; my skin looks the worst it's ever looked. Now I have to spend 30.00 to get a box of total body cleanse from the local health food store as thats the only things that gets my skin looking good in a short amount of time. Hope I can get my money back from this company........

Позиции 11-20 из 49