RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,116.98

₽3,896.23

Экономия: ₽779.25 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

VERY expensive!

Отзыв оставлен 5349848801703725505 Mar 21, 2013

I'm rating the price not the product, the product is amazing and I'll probably use it for a long time but I had to buy it from another website where it is $16 dollars cheaper!! I'm starting to question iherb's best price claims. I also wanted to buy a new product called Fucothin but didn't coz I found it $10 cheaper somewhere else!

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I did not notice any change

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1191103 Dec 19, 2012

I don't know what this medication does exactly, and there is no way to have precise information. The big question is why such success for an expensive product with invisible results. The only answer is : it is successful BECAUSE it is expensive. Once you have bought something at a rather high price, you are not likely to rate it as useless. It's just because you don't like to put yourself in a kind of contradiction. Note that the same product can be found significantly cheaper (yet still pricey) in other internet sites.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Entrococcus and Streptoccocus are a Dangerous Combination!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1047613 Nov 06, 2012

When i first ordered this - Iherb did not list the two bacteria in its ingridients - these two can swing into good or bad (much like ohio in all elections) if you have a weak immune system - Entroccocus and Streptococcus can make you very very sick - i knew a lad who got hospitalized for a few weeks! I myself, had to take an antibiotic for a streptococcus attack which i got from a cheaper Probiotic by 21st Century, be careful with this - but i am going to send this back to iherb.

39 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I will never buy these HERE again until they reduce the price....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3204236 Oct 25, 2012

I can't rate this product because the price is about $18 cheaper elsewhere. I thought Iherb was all about giving us good value. I planned to review this product but now it is only about the price that cannot be justified!

20 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Probiotics

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1623885 Oct 03, 2012

No difference noticed, not for me.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Too little to make a difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1071710 Aug 11, 2012

This product only contained 900million good bacteria per capsule. Most probiotics products contain at least 5 billion. Given the high price of this product and the small quantity of CFU per dosage. I highly doubt this product would be able to make a difference to people who needs to improve their gut flora.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Too gentle

Отзыв оставлен peakhealth Jul 08, 2012

Bought this for a friend. Only gave it 1 star because it had no effect on her. She was taking it for halitosis. I guess if your problem is serious this would be too mild for it to work. Good for folks with sensitive stomach i believe.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Much Cheaper Elsewhere - $16 Cheaper !!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3047827 Jun 25, 2012

I'm rating the price, not the product, as I've only been using it for a few days. I've been a long-term iHerb customer, but I won't be purchasing this product here until there's a significant price adjustment. Sorry iHerb, but a $16 difference is just too much!

21 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

expensive and no effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1350035 Jun 24, 2012

expensive yet no difference in term of quality compared to other cheaper brands.

No result for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1555485 Mar 28, 2012

Made me constipated. No any positive result, sorry.

Позиции 11-20 из 48