RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽3,129.98

₽3,912.48

Экономия: ₽782.50 (скидка 20%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

gave me itchy rashes

Отзыв оставлен 5024160958393594531 Dec 29, 2014

This product gave me itchy red rashes. So, I gave it to somebody else. They didn't seem to get the rashes.

review

Отзыв оставлен 5640460029851123763 May 11, 2014

I could not get used to taking this 1 hour before or 1.5 hours after.Also the shelf life "use by 10-31-16"for a probiotic makes me wonder how fresh is it? DAC

contains carrageenan

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1399542 Jan 03, 2014

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Overpriced and useless

Отзыв оставлен LouLou Mar 09, 2013

Did nothing to help my gut. Very expensive.

disappointing

Отзыв оставлен beb534 Feb 26, 2013

i went through about 6 months of these and saw no improvement. very disappointing as the reviews here sounded so good. i suspect if you already have decent health these are good to supplment for matinence and prevention, but if you have gut issues or comprimised health these are unlikely to improve the condition.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3081436 Feb 21, 2012

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

not for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2564204 Aug 14, 2011

i just tried it and it didn't work. in fact it is to strong for my body, while taking it i had strange disconforts in several parts of the body, and also made worst my insomnia. jarrow formula was better for me, maybe a lighter formula, but it helped better with my constipation.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Nothing special

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2956356 Apr 24, 2011

I didn't see or feel any difference with this product. It is expensive and I know there are other probiotic formulas that are high quality but not as pricy.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Don't care for it

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1758778 Mar 29, 2011

I ordered this on a recommendation of a friend, but have to say I was disappointed. I can't feel a difference at all. The New Chapter spoonable probiotic powder is so far the best I have tried out.

Not yet convinced

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1634523 Feb 11, 2011

I was really excited about trying these after reading all the positive reviews. I suffer greatly with ibs and candida, so I had high hopes that i might see some improvement. Took them for a period of about 2 months at varying doses and didnt notice any change in my symptoms. If i could afford it, I would like to continue at a high dosage morning and night, but obviously they are expensive and like i said, no improvement. I sometimes think that commercial antibiotics are a bit of a have.. Wish i had better results to report!

Позиции 1-10 из 21