Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Ohhira's, Essential Formulas Inc., Пробиотики, натуральная формула, 60 капсул

$47.48
$59.35
руб 2898.42
Экономия: $11.87 (скидка 20%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 1003 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы 2-star
Другие Отзывы (120)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 21

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

caused bloating

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2442207 Apr 30, 2009

i had severe bloating the entire 30 days i was on this. it did help solidify my stools, but the positive effects of it were lost on me. would not re-order.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Probiotics

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2777666 Nov 15, 2007

After three Boxes i have not experenced any noticible difference.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

works great if you take 10 capsules a day.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен estranged Sep 17, 2010

When I take 10 capsules a day, I feel great, my digestion improves and there is an overall sense of wellbeing. It even lowers my blood pressure. Of course I can't pay 43$ for only six days. If I take the recommended dose of 2 capsules a day, I feel nothing. May be it is still doing some benefit inside, but I feel nothing. Culturelle is the only product that fixes the loose stools problem.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Okay for a couple of weeks, then nothing different

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3081436 Feb 21, 2012

After I got past the initial bloating this caused the first week or so (I realize everyone is different), this seemed to help... for about two weeks. After that, I didn't see anything different with my gut. Wasn't worth the price for me. Based on all the rave reviews, I went from a Thorne probiotic to this one to see if there was a difference. Nope. I'm back to the Thorne. It always does the trick for me and my probiotic needs.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

contains carrageenan

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1399542 Jan 03, 2014

I used to buy this or the Professional Formula, but it contains carrageenan...Not good for the gut. Can cause "bloat belly" and other G.I. problems. Check out the website 'Cornucopia' or do other search to learn about this ingredient and the damage it causes.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 21

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »