RU

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

Back for more!!

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2983302 Dec 21, 2012

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1975552 Jan 11, 2012

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

caused exhaustion and headaches

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4670544523917836949 Oct 28, 2014

I have taken a variety of quality multi vitamins over the years, and have never experienced such an adverse reaction as with Dr. Mercola's multi vit. Even on a half dose, I experienced extreme tiredness and headaches, to such a degree that I could no longer function normally. I never usually experience these kinds of symptoms with vitamins and supplements. I am quite disheartened at having spent such a large amount of money on pills that can't be used.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2862330 Nov 04, 2012

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

Everything I need

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2733623 Sep 25, 2013

High quality and recommended by Leslie Kenton. It's everything I need. Highly recommended

Позиции 1-5 из 15