Впервые в iHerb?!

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Back for more!!

Posted by Reviewer2983302 on Dec 21, 2012

I took these vitamins for a while, and then I decided I wanted to try a cheaper alternative. It wasn't worth it! I am back to these vitamins. They're the best. I make them last longer by only taking half the recommended dose, do my green drink in the AM and eat very healthly.

Great Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1975552 on Jan 11, 2012

This vitamin is packed full of all your daily essential vitamin and mineral needs but it also contains a number of fruit and vegetables. It is plant based which I love. You do have to take 8 of these pills per day, so the amount per bottle lasts for one month. The pills are not small, so that is something to keep in mind if you are sensitive to taking larger pills.

Not so Good!

Posted by Reviewer2520119 on Feb 06, 2012

These appear to have not agreed with me! First time ever user of Dr. Mercola products. I've not felt good since starting these Dr.Mercola line of supplements. I will be returning all unopened bottles for credit.

Dr. Mercola´s Multivitamin

Posted by Reviewer1423788 on Dec 20, 2011

LOve this multivitamin!!! I just feel great after taking it 1 month, it is one of the most complete multivitamin out there. The quality is great! Will buy it to my mother and recommend it to my whole family. Don´t fool yourselves, we get what we pay for. :)

Posted by Reviewer2862330 on Nov 04, 2012

One of the best multivitamins available -- quality makes it a great value!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »