RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,151.00

₽1,409.72

Экономия: ₽258.73 (скидка 18%)

Написать Отзыв

1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

good

Отзыв оставлен 4776465639553425208 Dec 12, 2015

I have low B12, I don't like that is to sweet , I prefer capsule

Used this for my 2 year old

Отзыв оставлен amaria-giljebrekke Jul 15, 2015

The doctors were pushing to give my little guy vitamin B-12 injections. I went with this instead in addition to other natural remedies and his condition improved. He asked for this every day until it was gone! ;)

This product is Good

Отзыв оставлен MarieMR Jan 03, 2015

Taste is pleasant No adverse reactions Great for energy boost, will buy again. Iherb thanks for good service and Fast DHL Delivery!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

No idea if it works but it tastes great and easy to use

Отзыв оставлен 5200975038516782617 Dec 09, 2014

Until I get my Vit B12D level retested I can't comment on if this actually works or not however I can say that it is easy to use and tastes pleasant. Another family member has very low Vit B12 and is due for retesting and of the three diff products he has been using he likes the ease and flavour of this one the best. Rating qualified: on the bits I like I've rated it 4/5 as a rating was required for me to submit this review.

Vitamin B-12 Energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1812679 Nov 03, 2013

I take this spray for the sake of getting enough Vitamin B-12. Taste is great but I couldn't really say its an energy booster for me. Never felt any energy boost after using it.

b 12 energy booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1562721 Sep 19, 2013

makes colors more vivid

Terrific energiser

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3281955 Apr 09, 2013

My elderly mother uses this when she feels tired. She just sprays it a few times (not necessarily 6, maybe only 3 times) under the tongue then lies down for about 15 min. After that time she feels revitalised and gets up, actively looking for things to do. So it's really effective for her. Compare this with the Pure Advantage brand of the B-12 spray (http://www.iherb.com/Pure-Advantage-B-12-500-mcg-Spray-1-fl-oz/18154): that one sends her to sleep! Which actually is also useful, because it works as a sleep aid, esp. when she's in pain. So same supplement, different brands, totally different effects, equally useful.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Delicious

Отзыв оставлен 5665157265370812860 Jan 03, 2013

Tastes very good, good for children too

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Wish It Were glass packaging & 5000mcg per 6 sprays

Отзыв оставлен thesvetlana Sep 05, 2012

Excellent quality, wish it were in glass spray bottle & wish it were available in 5000mcg per 6 sprays instead of the current 1000mcg. Tastes great, a light slightly sweet subtle cherry taste, nothing heavy or overly sweet at all! Methylcobalamin is the form of b12 which is Bioavailable(unlike synthetic cheap cyanocobalamin) & is most easily absorbed.

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Too sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2030851 May 15, 2012

Tried many B-12 drops and these are just too sweet for my liking.

Позиции 1-10 из 10