RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
3
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Mercola, Healthy Pets, Ubiquinol for Pets, 1.84 fl oz (54 ml)

₽1,542.41
₽1,890.71
Экономия: ₽348.30 (скидка 18%)
5.0 из 5 на основании 6 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

CoQ10 for dogs

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2762245 Oct 28, 2012

Our three older dogs -- two Silkies 13yrs & 1 Sheltie 12yrs -- have really 'perked' up after starting this product. Their vet commented that their yearly physical was better than the year before. Just an overall improvement in energy which is what CoQ10 aids in ATP -- energy at the cell level.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Awesome product!!!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4802982948711924215 Sep 15, 2013

I LOVE this product. When buying pet products, you have to be careful because a lot of them are not regulated (like human-grade supplements are). Dr. Mercola Healthy Pets supplements, including their Ubiquinol, are tested and produced according to strict standards, which I love. I love how it's in a no-fuss bottle and that they provide the active form of CoQ10 (Ubiquinol) along with medium-chain triglycerides (from coconut oil) for better absorption. My dogs thrive on this product, and I wouldn't choose anything else for them.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Keeps my elderly pug going!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2716886 Oct 11, 2013

My thirteen-year-old pug has an enlarged heart and congestive heart failure. I've noticed no deterioration, at least, in the six months since she's been taking this. I take ubiquinol myself!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent Product

Отзыв оставлен 5746274261181409654 Jan 20, 2014

Would buy again.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

All good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2854041 Sep 03, 2014

My dogs take this supplement no problem. Just squirt on food.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »