best

Posted by norihito on Aug 14, 2013

This is the only centrifuge extracted coconut oil in iherb. Far different from cold pressed oil. Highly recommend this.

oil me up!

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on Jul 09, 2013

I give this Coconut oil 5 stars it is by far the best I have tasted. Doesn't really have the coco-nutty flavor which is good if you are frying eggs etc that doesn't require a coconut taste. I also re-use the jars to soak almonds in for when i make Almond milk. The Best!

Best coconut oil I've tried.

Posted by Reviewer1026212 on Apr 15, 2014

I've tried coconut oil from few different brands and this one is the best. I use coconut oil regularly and always order this now. Taste is really nice and fresh. Also as far as I know the processing methods of this one are top quality.

The coconut oil was rancid!

Posted by Reviewer2031423 on Jan 02, 2014

The whole jar with the coconut oil was rancid, and iHerb doesn't even reply to my e-mails when I made them aware of that. Bad product. I'll keep ordering the ones from Nutiva. This one kept fresh even though the jar had been opened for 3 months.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1704230 on Mar 09, 2013

Seems like the good stuff. Good taste and smell. Can use this for just about anything.

Dr. Mercola, organic, fresh shores, extra virgin coconut oil 32 fl oz.

Posted by 5299461113183231153 on Jan 11, 2014

I also found this oil to be rancidy when I opened the jar, which was strange, considering the best buy date is July. 2015 I bought it Nov, 2013.

rancid

Posted by 5435620614904630984 on Mar 22, 2014

Good oil but gets rancid fast.