RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Mercola, Premium Nutrition, Organic Cocoa Cassava, Energy Bar, Chocolate and Coconut, 12 Bars, 1.55 oz (44 g) Each

₽1,832.02
₽2,520.52
Экономия: ₽688.50 (скидка 27%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 12 отзывов

Позиции 1-5 из 11

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 | Следующая »

I love these!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3071503 Apr 09, 2012

I can't keep them in the house for long because they taste so good--and are healthy too.

Yummy GOOD!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1265144 Jan 01, 2012

These ere really good! Very satisfying! I gave one to my friend to try, she loved it, and she asked me to order some for her!

okay bar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1662056 Apr 30, 2012

Rather mediocre as far as taste goes. It does have a distinctive flavor that is neither very good nor very bad. It is rather insipid tasting like luke warm milk. However, it is good in its own way. At this point, I am undecided whether I will reorder another time.

Cocoa Cassava Bar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2231079 Mar 17, 2013

Probably my favourite iherb product as it not only tastes good but is good for you and satisfies your hunger.

The Ultimate Snack!

Отзыв оставлен GoNatural Mar 22, 2013

My goodness what a delicious energy bar! It has a prefect balance of tastes, is slightly crispy with a great texture. Perfect when I'm on the run and don't have time to cook. Of all the energy bars I've tried, this is the best.

Позиции 1-5 из 11