Ваша корзина пуста

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (5)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Best Animal Probiotic on the Market!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 4802982948711924215 Oct 15, 2013

This product is amazing. It does not need to be refrigerated. It contains 14 strains of good bacteria (more than I have seen in any other animal probiotic). It is GMP certified. And, also very important, my dogs eat it up just fine. I have been buying this product for a very long time and I will not stop any time soon.

Used for dog allergies

Отзыв оставлен 5338566411896964048 May 08, 2014

My dog's allergies have almost entirely cleared up after using this for 2 months (therapeutic dose of one scoop per day). I combined this with high quality dog food (Origen) and Udo's Choice powdered vitamins on a daily basis, and his scratching and scabbing have subsided considerably. For my 12lb Italian Greyhound, it lasts about a month to a month and a half. I have not tried any other, cheaper products, but this one did the job.

Great product

Отзыв оставлен 5260462650185985236 Nov 14, 2012

My cat had a diarrhea for about a week... After i start to use Dr.Mercola Probiotics, diarrhea stopped

Cat loves it!

Отзыв оставлен healthfirst Sep 10, 2014

Wish I had known about this product years ago when my other cats were alive. My new cat doesn't detect this at all I've had cats that had IBD, intestinal/bowel cancer and I NEVER want that to happen again. Just trying to do all that I can to keep my new cat healthy with no allergy or intestinal problems.

Пожаловаться

Perfect solution to cats' loose stools

Отзыв оставлен 5529029022557969091 Nov 23, 2014

Absolutely happy with this product. It is odourless and my cats have no problems eating their raw meat mixed with this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »