RU

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dr. Mercola, Premium Supplements, Complete Probiotics, 60 Capsules

₽1,702.54
₽2,085.59
Экономия: ₽383.04 (скидка 18%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 69 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Highly recommended product

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2008075 Dec 23, 2012

I live in Germany, and thought the German pharmacy would carry great supplement so I tried theirs and compared to this one by Dr. Mercola this IS the best. You can feel the difference. If you are used to take probiotics and switch to another one that's not as effective that's when you can tell the difference. Highly recommended for strengthening the immune system. This is pnt supplement that is high onto shopping list always.

Don't waste your money

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен jcdasilva Oct 06, 2012

This product is not as great as made out to be. One of the probiotic cultures used is actually not good for you and also there is no source of the bacteria listed. Did nothing for me

So far, so good...

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5362166582605026613 Sep 10, 2012

I started using these probiotics 10 days ago due to a yeast infection that I've been fighting for several years now... and so far... I don't see a lot of difference except for my face - my acne cooled down a bit... not a big change, but it's better... Also, I have noticed that my sugar cravings are better... I can control myself better... I'll keep using them until I finish the bottle, but I'm thinking of switching to another brand...

So far so good

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1071816 Oct 28, 2012

I was looking for an alternative to BioKult due to the price - I've been happy with these probiotics. I can take two capsules daily (70 billion) for noticeably less money than the recommended amount (15 billion) of BioKult. My only wish is that Dr. Mercola's probiotics would include soil bacteria. If they had the same spectrum of probiotics as BioKult I would definitely rate them 5 star. However, I've found a place I can get soil bacteria separately, and even then, buying the soil bacteria and this probiotic is still cheaper.

Пожаловаться

Works well for my IBS symptoms

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Testaholic Apr 16, 2012

I've tried 2 other types of Probiotics for my IBS issues before these, one made my symptoms worse and one had no effect whatsoever. These are the first probiotics from which I notice some improvements. Not wonders of course, but I'll take improvements over nothing.

Позиции 1-5 из 42