Ваша корзина пуста

Doctor's Best, Натуральный витамин K2, Mena Q7, 45 мкг, 60 растительных капсул

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Fantastic help for my bones

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jul 04, 2011

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

Пожаловаться

This and the Grape Seed Rich!

Posted by Reviewer1518943 on Feb 01, 2011

My husband started taking this and the Grape Seed Extract. Now he doesn't have to take his BP pills pescribed to him. His BP is staying stable and he isn't having panic attacks from the pharmaceutical pills anymore since he stopped taking those! I know it is the combo of the 2 that is stabilizing him!

Teeth feel clean

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 15, 2011

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

No more bruises

Posted by Reviewer1143872 on May 11, 2011

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

Пожаловаться

My bones are in good shape.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 07, 2010

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.