RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,609.87

₽3,503.44

Экономия: ₽1,893.57 (скидка 54%)

• New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Оценки Покупателей

Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

CoQ10...it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873832 Jul 12, 2009

Now do not ask me how I know it works but it is a good companion to my other medicines....ALTACE, VYTORIN, TOPROL, PAVLIX. NIASPAN. My blood tests prove that I am doing remarkably well....LDL is down to 20, blood pressure is 110-60. So after three heart attacks and one stroke in the last five years I am told by my Physician I am in excellent health. CoQ10 is a gift to my good health.

Great Immune Booster

Отзыв оставлен asiakrys Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Also - good price:)

CoQ10 400 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661549 Apr 19, 2008

Yes you do have the best price abd product. I give my Husband 1200 mg a day for Parkinson desease it works for him better than the med they precribe also the Pdf approves it I just wish the fda would approve it so it didnt cost me so much out of pocket money. But thank you for having the best price. Now please dont raise it. Thank you Jloser

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1168189 Feb 29, 2008

I have had high blood pressure since I was 30. After extensive research and some frustrating sessions with cardiologists, I have embarked on a dosage of Coenzyme Q10 - finally my blood pressure has normalized ( I'm now 63 years old!) I need high dosages and the pricing on I-Herb is very reasonable compared to my local Sams Club and drug stores. I am also very concerned about the purity of supplements and I trust I-Herb.

Works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940113 Oct 16, 2011

Buy it for my mom by tons. She swears that it helps her high blood pressure so well, that she barely needs to use her prescription medicine

Quality Pruduct and good service

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2786700 Jan 30, 2008

I use this product along with Carnitine to help alleviate the debilitating side effects of statin use which has caused damage to to skeletal muscles and nerves.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1315764 Jun 08, 2009

Great shipping from iHerbs as i received the product two days after ordering. Wake up energize and fresh every time after taking CoQ10 before sleeping. Will order again.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2534564 Mar 15, 2008

I really love this formulation for CoQ10! I have a heart condition. Early on in my treatment a cardiologist recommended CoQ10 at a therapeutic level (at least 300mgs per day). Later on I found a recommendation for 400mgs for day for active healing and I have been on this dosage for several years now. Doctor's Best is the only CoQ10 I use. I notice a difference in how I feel if I skip it for several days. This is an excellent product.

Mrs CG

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2414415 Oct 13, 2008

an excellent product, very good dossage and quality, we should all take this!!

High Absorption CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1212967 Jan 09, 2009

Great stuff, really works, and very good buy.

Позиции 1-10 из 54