RU
RUB

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Комбинированная скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Посмотреть/Редактировать корзину Оформить Заказ
Всего в Корзине:
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,574.88

₽3,427.29

Экономия: ₽1,852.41 (скидка 54%)

Написать Отзыв
  • New Lower Price! (used to be $43.20)
  • Оценки Покупателей

    5 Звезды
    4 Звезды
    3 Звезды
    (3)
    2 Звезды
    (1)
    1 Звезды
    (2)
    Отзывы | Английский
    Сортировать по

    Husband swears by it

    Отзыв оставлен 4870703965798453400 Apr 07, 2016

    Great for very active people who want to stay active as they get older. Husband is a soccer player and swears by it.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Nice!

    Отзыв оставлен TMarchev Feb 10, 2016

    Good quality price is good for that 400mg ! We like it!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Enormous Size!

    Отзыв оставлен 5028608334074824466 Oct 29, 2015

    I'm sure these work wonderfully well (too soon to tell yet), but petite women like myself should be warned - these are ENORMOUS and more suited to a horse's gullet than a woman's. In fact, the only way I can get these down is via a health-defeating fizzy drink (like Coke) - the bubbles create enough oral confusion and distract my sensitive throat enough that I'm eventually - after several attempts - able to get one down without it sticking to the sides, turning sideways and getting stuck and making me gag horribly. As such, this is the only reason I'm giving Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with BioPerine a 4 star rating - oversized and powdery dry capsules are not a petite woman's favourite thing.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Jo

    Отзыв оставлен 4919173265262214423 May 31, 2015

    I take a statin which causes leg pain. My doctor suggested I take CoQ10 every day. I find these most pure. My doctor suggested iHerb as he uses them.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

    Good item

    Отзыв оставлен 5719739167011738101 May 29, 2015

    Good item fast delivery

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Good

    Отзыв оставлен 5135002176496395714 May 20, 2015

    Good

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    CoQ10

    Отзыв оставлен 5317164960659981630 Apr 30, 2015

    A very important component in treating polymyalgia rheumatica with out using steroids. Used with Magnesium Malate, Creatine, B complex and vitamin C, a source of omega 3s, plus direction from a naturopath.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    CoQ10 is one of those products the Doctor does Best

    Отзыв оставлен 24-7onlinehealth Apr 11, 2015

    I stand by this product 100%, with so many choices available in a market flooded with competition, I never look at anything else that claims to be CoQ10. As always, Doctor's Best is the Best.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    My Fave!

    Отзыв оставлен Angeleyes Feb 15, 2015

    400 mg (great!) - Bioperine is awesome! Take 2 every day! Great for the heart! Good for my husbands B.P. too!

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Good

    Отзыв оставлен supergranny Feb 13, 2015

    I am very happy with Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with Bioperine. We take it each day without fail. Also, I am VERY happy with iHerb. They have an excellent choice of quality products. Shipping costs are minimal & arrive quickly to Australia. iHerb prices are very competitive. I am very impressed.

    Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

    Позиции 1-10 из 69

    « Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »