Ваша корзина пуста

русский (0)
Other Reviews (8)

CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1168189 Feb 29, 2008

I have had high blood pressure since I was 30. After extensive research and some frustrating sessions with cardiologists, I have embarked on a dosage of Coenzyme Q10 - finally my blood pressure has normalized ( I'm now 63 years old!) I need high dosages and the pricing on I-Herb is very reasonable compared to my local Sams Club and drug stores. I am also very concerned about the purity of supplements and I trust I-Herb.

CoQ10 400 mg

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1661549 Apr 19, 2008

Yes you do have the best price abd product. I give my Husband 1200 mg a day for Parkinson desease it works for him better than the med they precribe also the Pdf approves it I just wish the fda would approve it so it didnt cost me so much out of pocket money. But thank you for having the best price. Now please dont raise it. Thank you Jloser

CoQ10...it works

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2873832 Jul 12, 2009

Now do not ask me how I know it works but it is a good companion to my other medicines....ALTACE, VYTORIN, TOPROL, PAVLIX. NIASPAN. My blood tests prove that I am doing remarkably well....LDL is down to 20, blood pressure is 110-60. So after three heart attacks and one stroke in the last five years I am told by my Physician I am in excellent health. CoQ10 is a gift to my good health.

Great Immune Booster

Отзыв оставлен asiakrys Mar 25, 2011

I've bought it for my mom, who have the cerebellar syndrome. She takes 2 capsules a day. Since taking this supplement, she really feels better. We don't know if it slows the progression of the disease, but definitely my mom has more energy now. Also - good price:)

Works well

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2940113 Oct 16, 2011

Buy it for my mom by tons. She swears that it helps her high blood pressure so well, that she barely needs to use her prescription medicine