RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,608.98

₽2,683.20

Экономия: ₽1,074.22 (скидка 40%)

Оценки Покупателей

Русский (0)
Сортировать по

This product is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2617912 Jan 22, 2010

I work in the healthcare industry in an outpatient facility with many clients that have been sick. I have been taking Daily Defense and have felt great. The one day that I woke up not feeling well, I took my dose immediately and felt better with in 15 minutes. I really like this product.

Get More Energy!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2520756 Mar 03, 2009

After taking this product for just 1 month, I noticed a marked difference in my energy level. I find that if I go a few days without taking my Daily Immune Defense, I feel more lethargic & less motivated to get moving. I would recommend this product to anyone who feels like their immune system needs a boost. Thank you Doctor's Best!

Better than a Flu Shot

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2946910 Feb 13, 2011

So far, Daily Immune Defense has kept me from contracting a cold or flu. Getting either bug would hospitalize me for sure. In all, the three supplements I ordered from IHerb saved me $45.87. If I had purchased these same supplements from my Naturopath, they would have cost me $114.15. I am ready to order additional supplements shortly.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

An effective immune system supplement

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1572662 Dec 12, 2008

This is more powerful as an immune stimulant than mere EpiCor alone. The addition of olive leaf and Immunolin (high IgG content) offer a wide range defense against sinus infection as well as other seasonal maladies. Highly recommended as an alternative to the recurrent course of antibiotics usually prescribed in conventional care. Super fast shipping and careful packaging earmark iHerb as a premier supplier at reasonably low cost.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good but can be better as well!

Отзыв оставлен Supplementsdiy Nov 17, 2013

This product contains a list of ingredients for the immune boosting. I bought for this for my father and he commented that it was useful. Looking at the list, it does contain sufficient dosages for all except Vitamin D which you might be taking at least 5,000 IU to 10,000 IU daily. The capsules are made of gelatin (not for vegan), not big and should be easy to swallow. The product does contain magnesium stearate. Whether there is any health effects from magnesium stearate like claimed, it is highly debateable. Pricewise, this is fairly expensive as 4 capsules are needed daily and it lasts for only a month. Check out my page for more reviews!

I find it weak too

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1742806 Mar 16, 2009

Not quite the punch I was hoping for. I think the 500mg epicor with your own olive leaf extract might be a better combo.

Great Product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2789844 Apr 12, 2011

Works to reduce the frequency of sinus infections

A difference

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3038002 Feb 26, 2009

So Far so good.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Great product, why discontinued?

Отзыв оставлен ShelleyP Mar 04, 2014

This seems like an excellent formulation and I attribute the fact that we haven't had any colds in some time, at least in part, to this product. It's seem so strange that iHerb (or D.B.) is always discontinuing really good quality products.

Great product, great price