RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,716.54

₽3,365.09

Экономия: ₽1,648.55 (скидка 49%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Great

Отзыв оставлен 4738671590158257494 Apr 22, 2016

I take Upiquinol as it gets into your body easier.

it worked

Отзыв оставлен 4632878225495358420 Apr 13, 2016

I have been on simvastatine for 4 years and it made me miserable, my muscles feel tired and painful. I lost my energy and felt old. Ubiquinol helped alot and i feel perfect now. No more pain and more energy. take 200mg aday if you are on cholestrol medications.

Great for heart palpitations

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3343090 Jan 21, 2016

I started C0Q10 years ago for heart palpitations that were so bothersome that I would have trouble getting to sleep. Then I heard that Ubiquinol was better absorbed so switched to that. I've used the Doctor's Best brand for probably 3 or 4 years now and really like it. At the lower dose I take one in the AM and one before bed because by evening it has worn off and the palpitations come back. Will keep taking this probably all my life. Note - I've had my stress test and all is OK there, so I'm not taking this in place of having my heart checked out.

It's perfect! 这个商品非常好!これは素晴らしい!

Отзыв оставлен 4938075306005929372 Mar 03, 2015

We've been using this product for almost 1 month, we want to make sure how is it working, and now I'm happily writing this here to tell everyone this is working so well. 1.One day night I was so tired so sleepy even don't want to finish my dinner, so I thought maybe one softgel Ubiquinol will be help, whatever I want to give it a chance, after I take it, my energy is back and no more sleepy feel. 2. Also I feel this help sleeping also, It's hard to me to sleep every night, but after I take this, I feel better, I can fall asleep very easy at night. First few days I feel very tired everyday, (I think maybe it's because I'm lack of sleep in my past, so Ubiquinol is helping me make some supplement of sleep?). 3.And also this can light my scars! the new skin is growing after I use this on my scars. 我们已经用了这个产品大约一个月了, 我们希望确定这个产品的功效,现在我很高兴在写这些并且告诉每个人这个产品的功效非常好。 1.有一天晚上我感到非常疲倦非常嗜睡,甚至都不想继续吃晩饭了,所以我想也许吃一粒泛醇可以缓解疲劳,不管怎样我决定给泛醇一个机会试试,我服用以后感到精力回来了而且也不再感到困倦。 2.我感到这个产品也在一定程度上帮助睡眠,我每晚都很难入睡,但是在我服用这个产品以后,我感到好很多,我可以轻易入睡。一开始的几天我每天都感到非常疲倦,(我认为可能是因为我之前太缺乏睡眠了,所以泛醇在帮助我补充睡眠?) 3.而且这个产品也会淡化疤痕哦!!! 我在我的疤痕上用了泛醇之后我发现新皮肤在慢慢长出来。 私たちはもうこの商品を使って一ヶ月ぐらいです、私たちはこの商品の改変能力が確認したいです。今私はとても嬉しくてここで書いて、皆さんにこの商品を教えたいです。 1.ある夜、私はとても疲れて寝たくて、夜ご飯まで食べ終わらなくて、っでたぶん1つ この商品を服用したら、よくなるかもしれませんがなだと思っていた、何と言ってもこの商品を試してみたい、服用した後、やっばりよくなった、疲れた感じもなくなった。 2.この商品もなんとなく睡眠を手伝っています。 3.傷跡も薄くなります。わたしはこの商品を傷跡に使って、新しい皮膚も育てできた。

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Doctor's Best Ubiquinol

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1833621 Feb 02, 2015

Years ago, my doctor suggested Ubiquinol and I have used it for vein support and antiaging. It is difficult to evaluate, although the absence of symptoms may be all I can report!!!

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

I had bad side effects

Отзыв оставлен 5035086112305373564 Nov 02, 2014

From the first tablet I took, I had breath difficulties and felt dizzy.

Ubiquinol is 8 times better absorbed than CoQ10

Отзыв оставлен 5625657342130073188 Oct 09, 2014

Ubiquinol, is a form of CoEnzyme Q10 that is 8 times better absorbed compared to ordinary Coq10! ENERGY ENHANCER and ANTIOXIDANT. CoQ10 Is Fuel for Your Heart.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Protecting my heart

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1868309 Jan 31, 2014

I began using Ubiquinol after suffering a mild cardiac event several years ago. It may have helped with repairing any damage that occurred, but continued use is probably protecting my heart, as I have not suffered another episode since then. We can all use a bit of antioxidant help.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен 5313419658240784444 Oct 11, 2013

Energizer

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2967632 Jul 15, 2013

I'm feel energetic since i'm taken this product

Позиции 1-10 из 51