plumps up the skin of the whole body

Posted by Reviewer1252396 on Jul 11, 2010

I ostensibly ordered this for my husband's injured foot, but I really wanted it for my skin (totally vain). Firstly, my husband's foot is fine and his face looks great. Next, I initially took 2 caps of this product morning and evening. But after a week, I started taking it only once a day. My skin feels so good. I've always had beautiful skin, but my face started losing fat because of age (almost 60) and weight loss (lost weight taking Life Extension Mega Silymarin: that's another success story). Now, I have no fears about losing weight. I look great.

WOW, it really does work!!

Posted by Reviewer1571710 on Mar 19, 2011

Having regularly usd many different supplments for various reasons over many years, none have had such a quick and dramatic action on the skin as this for me! I think this is very bioavailable and goes straight to my skin tissue. The firming effects of this were noticeable within two-three days! It plumped up the skin with inner moisture and my skin did become thicker, and the benefits have just increased with daily use. It has also added suppleness and lustre to my hair, and it helped the skin all over my body to! Amazing!

Great product!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2193502 on May 12, 2010

This product really helps with my lower back pain and stiffness in the lower back and around my knees. I'm in my mid 30s but have been having problems with lower back for a long while. On bad days not even heating pad or a massage would help much. I stumbled on this product while searching the site and decided to give it a try. My body normally doesn't respond to product quickly, but I started to feel less stiff in my lower back when getting up from sitting position. I've been taking this for almost two months now and also notice my knees are more flexible and pain free during the constant up and down motion while doing yard work. Really great product!

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1121365 on Oct 11, 2012

I recommend this to everyone I know. I first bought it for my grandmother who has arthritis. She was amazed at how quickly it worked for her. She mentioned it really helped her skin as well. So my sister now takes it for her skin. I take it for my knees. Never notice much of a difference until I stop for awhile and realize why they are bothering me. My mom takes it for her knees and ankles. And my father had tennis elbow and it cleared that up too. I recommend this to everyone that mentions joint pain now. Highly recommend. I like Dr's Best brand alot.

brilliant

Posted by cot477 on May 20, 2010

Had to order the big bottle because my hubby started taking them too. He's a guy who spent his childhood in the desert - so he's very wrinkley, like a native american chief - and this product has given him a babyface again! I swear! It's helped me too, but it's SO obvious with him.

This is a Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1829297 on May 09, 2010

I have had neck and shoulder pain for years. I've used glucosamine, chondroitin, msm, pain relievers, and still I had pain. Since I've been taking the Hyaluronic Acid, I actually have experienced very little pain. I am definitely seeing improvement every day. I would recommend anyone with chronic pain to at least try this product for a month and see if you feel the difference. I hope and pray this product keeps working because being in constant pain is not pleasant.

helps with prostate problems

Posted by NEDERLAND on Jun 27, 2012

i bought this product for shoulder problems and i was glad to find that it helps with prostate problems.if you google prostate and collagen you will find that collagen can help with prostate problems.also with an enlarged heart.in this product you find much collagen and therefore it helped with the prostate better then many other products

Simply the best

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Jul 18, 2011

These make my lips delightfully full! A definite lip plumping effect. I take two in the evening and two in the morning. A side benefit is that it makes my denture (upper) fit comfortably and I have no need to use denture adhesive like I used to. It's necessary in order to get the most out of Hyaluronic Acid supplements that you drink ample water.

Works GREAT for joints and skin!

Posted by everydayordinary on Aug 16, 2012

I decided to try out the 60-capsule bottle after reading all the good reviews on iHerb. I've been suffering from knee pains during my occasional jogging sessions since I was 18 (I'm 30 now). After using this product for about a week or so, the pains have dramatically lessened. What's even better is that my skin has improved too! Area around my eyes have plumped up thus reducing the fine lines around the area... Thumbs up! I ordered the bigger bottle (180-capsule) on my next order :)

Excellent

Posted by 4630873230070687781 on May 20, 2013

Great product. I combine it with Neocell's Collagen (the powder format) also sold on i-herb and have seen noticeable improvement in the suppleness of my skin all over my body. My post-work out joint pains are completely gone too. Can't beat the price. Happy, repeat customer!!!