Doctor's Best, Лучший фукоидан 70%, 60 капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (10)

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1320169 From Maryland on Nov 12, 2008

This product has a great deal of benefits that I have experience 1st and the Best is it's boost in immunity, since being on this supplement I have not been sick in >6 months I use to get sick at least 4x a year. 2nd This is an excellent and strong antioxidant - I've noticed a decrease in aches and pains, increased exercise tolerance, fast healing of wounds (cuts, lacerations, abrasions) and better gastrointestinal function. 3rd it improves the quality of your skin and I have had less acne. It has been known to help with cancer - and that would make since mainly because it increases your body's immune system. It does this be helping your body better identify cells that are healthy and those that are sick (infected with virus, damaged by bacteria, or mutated into malignant phase), this allows your bodies natural defense to better kill, target, and manage those cells much more EFFICIENTLY. Therefore, your body would be better in fighting cancerous cells as well. Where as most chemotherapy works by be toxic to all cells that divide naturally, it more toxic to cancerous cells because their more metabolically active and divide at a high rate. Fucoidan could work by a completely different mechanism than chemo and should add at least an additive effect if not a synergistic effect to cancer treatments.

Пожаловаться

Mrs. Judith Taylor. Lincolnshire. England.

Posted by Reviewer1051877 From Great Britain on Mar 23, 2008

My husband is suffering from Renal Cancer. He had his right kidney removed but found that the cancer had spread to his bones and lungs. He has just finished a years treatment on Interferon, but whilst undergoing this, we found Fucoidan on the Internet. He has been taking this too for about 9 months along with the Interferon and the cancer on the lung has cleared up, whether due to the Interferon or the Fucoidan we don't know, but we're still carrying on with the Fucoidan daily.

Dr Best Fucoidan

Posted by Reviewer2700805 From California on Jul 11, 2009

I have found this to be a great product with a reasonable price. I started taking this product when I read it could help with BPH and perhaps even prevent prostate cancer through it's killing of pre-cancerous and cancerous tissue. When I started taking this product my PSA was 6.8 and increasing monthly. It took a couple of months to stabilize my PSA and in about six months my PSA started dropping. It is now under 4.0. and I am doing great. Great product!

promising outcome

Posted by Reviewer1166362 From Australia on Jul 31, 2010

I have used the product Fucoidan for four weeks.I have been using the product with my son that suffers from Type 1 diabetes. I guess it is too soon to notice huge benefits,but we have noticed increased energy levels during the day. But most of all we have noted my son's glucose levels have been within the recommended range. Also my son came down with a Strep A infection but in seven days he is showing quick recovery from his infection. All I can comment is, go Fucoidan, and I know that our medical doctor in Australia told us about the product so we thank him and God bless him for helping our son in his recovery. Kind Regards Harry from Australia

it's ok

Posted by Reviewer1276389 From North Carolina on Feb 18, 2010

I am using this product to treat thyroid nodule I developed due to exposure to radiation in my teens years. I have read all kind of data on internet and found out that brown algae is the best holistic treatment for any thyroid related issues. I have been using it for the last three month. I see the progress in my thyroid healing; however, I have to take double doze to feel the difference. I assume it is not concentrated enough to use as suggested on the label; however, this is the only affordable brand I could find on the market, so I will stay with it untill my symptoms go away.

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »