RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Doctor's Best, Best BioEnergy D-Ribose, 8.8 oz (250 g)

₽1,594.38
₽3,271.88
Экономия: ₽1,677.50 (скидка 51%)
4.4 из 5 на основании 199 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

D-Ribose

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3195942 Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

Пожаловаться

shakiness and low blood sugar

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2896760 Dec 17, 2009

I know this product works for many people, but as with everything its all about how it works with your body and chemistry. For me I got very jittery, weak, and woke up last night with low blood sugar. I had to get up and eat at 4am. This hasnt happened to me for months as I have learned a way to control my blood sugar flucuations. Unfortunately this product is not for me.

Disappointeed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1387294 Feb 13, 2010

I used this product to ease pain and fatigue from Fibromyalgia. I saw no improvement. I had high hopes when reading other reviews. Very disappointed.

so so !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3118989 Mar 08, 2008

There is one downside side effect of the product which for me is diareah.

Пожаловаться

Blood sugar dropped on taking....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1641883 Aug 29, 2012

Made my blood sugar drop, after taking, ...tried to persist with it but couldn't because of low blood sugar, so couldn't continue with.

Позиции 1-5 из 10