RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,585.95

₽3,254.58

Экономия: ₽1,668.63 (скидка 51%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

shakiness and low blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2896760 Dec 17, 2009

I know this product works for many people, but as with everything its all about how it works with your body and chemistry. For me I got very jittery, weak, and woke up last night with low blood sugar. I had to get up and eat at 4am. This hasnt happened to me for months as I have learned a way to control my blood sugar flucuations. Unfortunately this product is not for me.

D-Ribose

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3195942 Feb 26, 2009

Sad to say that all three jars I've had of this product didn't have the 50 servings/scoops stated on the jar; they had 27, 35 and 36 scoops. As far as results from the product, I've used 2 jars in one month without experiencing any noticeable changes, though in all fairness, I've had Chronic Fatigue Syndrome for 37+ years, so perhaps it will take longer before change occurs. I purchased this brand based on the reviews & cost; I'm looking forward to trying another brand, and hope it is a better experience.

Disappointeed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1387294 Feb 13, 2010

I used this product to ease pain and fatigue from Fibromyalgia. I saw no improvement. I had high hopes when reading other reviews. Very disappointed.

so so !

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3118989 Mar 08, 2008

There is one downside side effect of the product which for me is diareah.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Blood sugar dropped on taking....

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1641883 Aug 29, 2012

Made my blood sugar drop, after taking, ...tried to persist with it but couldn't because of low blood sugar, so couldn't continue with.

No Effect

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2517781 Mar 27, 2014

I suffer from chronic fatigue and my doctor recommended d-ribose. I bought this one as it seemed a good price for what I consider a very expensive product. It had absolutely no effect on me taking it twice a day.

No results

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2217998 Jul 17, 2008

I bought this after reading raves about it on an ebay forum thread. Took it for 2 weeks. Each scoop has 5 carbs, and that's what it felt like (I am very carb-sensitive). I did not lose weight nor get any special energy from this product. As usual, iherb shipped PRONTO, got it in 2 days coast to coast.

Energy boost

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2034034 Jun 08, 2010

I have not found it to be effective for me.

Quick boost of energy

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2005544 Jun 23, 2011

It gave me a quick boost and then nothing. SO I dont recommend it for long lasting energy. Try liquid Vitamin B-12 cheaper and more powerful.

Dangit!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2870647 Aug 13, 2011

I really wanted this to work for me but I got nothing:(

Позиции 1-10 из 10