Впервые в iHerb?!

руб 403.55
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

No benefits - didn't finish bottle, no reason to buy again

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Oct 28, 2013

This has been around a while and is also proven effective by science. I found it much nicer to take than Allithiamine (which was a never-ending garlic nightmare - and I love garlic). I like the 80mg option but would prefer less. Small and easy to swallow - but, being small, they're too fiddly to pull apart and break. I dislike the silicon dioxide and personally didn't notice any additional benefits over stock standard B1. I didn't finish the bottle and have no reason to buy it again. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Benfotiamine 80

Posted by Reviewer1183163 on Dec 25, 2007

Haven't had it long enough to determine whether it gets 4 or 5 stars, but haven't had any leg cramps while taking it, which is the symptom my primary doctor suggested it for. I gave him a bottle for Christmas so he'll know where to tell his people to get it.

Doctor's Best, Benfotiamine, 80 mg, 120 Veggie Capsules

Posted by noneofyourfrigginbusiness on May 31, 2011

Benfotiamine has been reported to be more bioavailable than thiamine, owing to its lipid-solubility, and while thiamine has antiglycation effects, as a water-soluble form of the vitamin B1 it cannot enter fatty tissues. A new study reported on the ability of thiamine and benfotiamine to reduce protein damage caused by glycation, oxidation, and nitration.

Benfotiamine is fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jan 05, 2012

I stumbled upon Benfotiamine some months ago and I find it fantastic for blood sugar control and removal of neuropathy (I am a type 2 diabetic). I had the 150 strength and also higher but my wife wanted the lower strength as she needs low dose everything and it has proven a winner again. If you are diabetic or have neuropathy for any reason then you MUST use Benfotiamine. Couple with Apple Cider Vinegar capsules, Blood Sugar, Cinnamon, Taurine, Gymnema Sylvestre, Bitter Melon, Total Balance multi-vitamin and COQ10 and you have the magic cure.

Пожаловаться

Seems to help leg pain/sciatica

Posted by Reviewer1533331 on Sep 05, 2010

I am not diabetic, but I take Benfotiamine to help those post-exercise pains I get in my legs at night and foot cramps that can happen when I wear shoes of varying heel heights (ladies, you know what I am talking about). Also, it helps with the pains I get from sitting for long periods of time, such as when I am driving. I am only in my 40's but these muscle pains have been with me since my 20's. Benfotiamine helps. I have taken it for about 8 months now.