RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Deva, Омега-3 докозагексаеновая кислота, вегетарианская, 90 вегетарианских мягких капсул

Оценки Покупателей

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Excellent product

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2271912 Feb 28, 2012

An excellent supplement. It's tasteless and the capsule size and coating/texture is perfect for ease of swallowing. The recommended amount of one capsule daily (printed on the product packaging) provides considerably less omega-3 DHA than recommended in my country. 2-3 capsules daily is necessary for my vegan eating plan to meet the recommended daily DHA intake. Of course there are a few variables here that will result in a different amount of capsules required daily by others but one per day does not seem adequate for a Vegan diet. This supplement would also be excellent for those (who are not vegan) taking Omega-3 supplements derived from fish who do not like the fishy taste. As a mentioned, this is an excellent product to supplement a diet that is low or deficient in Omega-3 DHA and EPA.

Great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3008767 Mar 03, 2010

I like the softgels better than the capsules, they don't have that "fishy" (algae!) smell. Two thumbs up!

good product

Отзыв оставлен 4830786700277022287 Oct 10, 2013

This stuff seems to be making a difference and helping me cope with arthritis in my lower back and neck. it's also giving me good skin.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1619032 Jan 23, 2012

The only issue with this product is that it sometimes has a funny refluxy taste after you've had it, which isn't particularly nice! Also, you need to take at least 2 per day to get anywhere near the recommended daily dosage of omega 3. But good product, and I have bought more.

Пожаловаться

Changed capsule deserves a lower score.

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge Jun 20, 2013

I use this supplement on days that I don't get any omega-3s (which I usually get through chia seeds and sometimes flax). I love that this vegan DHA supplement exists, and I am sure it is a godsend for those that have trouble converting EPA to DHA. It never seems to upset my stomach and there's no strange aftertaste or smell. A winner all around. I am editing this on 20 June, 2013 to add that they've changed the capsules, and they now 1) puncture easily, and 2) leave a fishy taste behind. I used to carry the old ones in my pocket from time to time, and they never broke. With this new capsule, several have and it even completely ruined a jacket (despite this being a vegan supplement, the taste and smell is very, very fishy..it is algae, after all!). I don't know why they've changed the capsule, but I don't think I will be buying this brand anymore.

Позиции 1-5 из 36