Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Deva, CLA, Vegan, 90 Vegan Caps

$15.35
$19.99
руб 949.50
Экономия: $4.64 (скидка 23%)
3.6 из 5 на основании 7 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Does help with fat loss

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен DawnMellowship May 17, 2012

In my experience taking CLA made me leaner and got rid of some fat from areas that I was finding it hard to shift such as the stomach area. Once you stop taking it though it does come back and I am not sure how great it is to take CLA in the long term. I know in one study the rats developed fat around their liver despite losing fat from the abdomen so I don't know how safe it is, but in the short term I think it's a great way of getting leaner.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Doesn't make me sick like the non-vegan CLA

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Umbridge May 18, 2010

Before I went vegan, I tried the conventional CLA, and it made me really naseous. This didn't at all. I haven't been taking it for long enough to give a full report of the effects, but I can say that this is an excellent product and I am so excited that it's finally available in a vegan form!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Отзыв оставлен lisofby Dec 28, 2012

haven't used cant honestly rate so will not lower it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен 5453716490546366030 Dec 02, 2013

I pair this with either caffeine, green tea, or Yohimbe for a 4-6 week cycle, and I see results for an extra boost for my body.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

CLA being vegan is great!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1892058 Sep 30, 2011

I have only just started on these, so it is too early to see results. However they are a great price and being vegan is awesome.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 6

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »