Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2121808 on Apr 05, 2012

I love the lemon smell. This shampoo cleans my oily scalp/hair like no other. I have to wash my hair every day, and I have noticed that daily use of this shampoo makes my scalp too dry and a bit flaky. That's why I'm using it every other day, alternating with softer regular shampoos for daily use. My sister and my dad like it too and have started using it. Also, a little bit goes a long way. Very good product. Update (3/29/12): It seems that the formula for this shampoo has been changed. The stuff in the newer bottles is much less concentrated than before, which means that it now takes twice the amount of shampoo to work up a good lather. A little doesn't go a long way any more. Also, the strong lemony smell is gone. Too bad.

Nifty!!

Posted by Reviewer1783267 on Jun 05, 2010

I've tried all but one of the shampoo-conditioner sets in this product line, and am impressed by all of them. They are the only ones I've found that have no version of sulfates, and really manage my ultra-fine hair well. For my hair, the Italian Grape is best, but I use the Lemon in summer so that insects don't mistake me for fruit salad.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Oct 30, 2008

Great smell, leaves my hair soft and clean without drying it out

Un producto genial contra la grasa

Posted by 5500367636898123323 on Apr 21, 2014

Este producto realmente funciona. He pasado de lavarme casi todos los días a un par de veces por semana. Tengo el cuero cabelludo muy sensible y no he notado nada más que limpieza en mis raíces., es como sí ahora respiraran. No me seca las puntas. Conclusión: pelo más brillante., más sano y es un producto que no testa en animales.

me encanta esta marca

Posted by 5523938590228122725 on Apr 30, 2014

Me gusta mucho la textura y como deja el pelo. Lo compré porque tengo dermatitis y como uno de los ingredientes es aloe y aceite del arbol del te pensé que me ayudaría en ese aspecto pero de momento no lo hace. Pero para el pelo graso funciona muy bien. No hace mucha espuma y eso me gusta

Excessively Drying

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Dec 13, 2012

I almost ruined my hair using this product. I bought it thinking it would be a good shampoo to remove residue from hair products I use. It might be okay to use this occasionally, but it should never be used on a regular basis, as it strips the hair of everything including moisture. It took me months to get my hair back to a healthy condition.

Super duper

Posted by Reviewer3333710 on Nov 08, 2010

Really helps keep my oily hair under control!

Very nice smell and all natural: no artificial fragrances.

Posted by Reviewer1156637 on Nov 10, 2010

We use this to treat dandruff with some success. We also use it because we enjoy the scent: a combination of strong lemon and mild tea tree oil. We also used it when we has lice, as the lemon tea tree oil helped to loosen or repel the lice, eggs, and nits (eggshells).

Did not work for me. :(

Posted by Chocolicious on Sep 17, 2012

I bought it because of the good reviews it has, and plus two of my friends use it and they love it. My hair is oily, but maybe this shampoo is not for me. It smells wonderful, that's for granted, but it drires my hair too much, leaves my hair frizzy and after brushing my hair, the brush is covered on a white-ish stuff. Not sure if it's dandruff or not but it doesn't happened with my normal shampoo. I am going to use it a few more times, and if it doesn't get better, I'll stop using it.

Desert Essence, Organics, Shampoo, Lemon Tea Tree, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Posted by Reviewer1789786 on Jan 05, 2012

Very dry hair after shampoo. The fat content didn`t help. Don`t buy again.