RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽225.71

₽243.02

Экономия: ₽17.31 (скидка 7%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Awful Ужас

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2928529 Jul 22, 2012

It is terribly hard and taste like a nut shell. Твердые, как ореховая скорлупа. Да и по вкусу такие же.

Not what I expected

Отзыв оставлен 5371393735207845021 Sep 27, 2013

Taro is a lot like potato so I expected something like potato chips. These are cut much thicker than potato chips and they are very hard. They also have added sugar which makes them a little sweet and not suitable for savory dips.

Disappointed

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2487560 Jun 11, 2011

These chips would be better if they were cut thinner and had salt instead of sugar as the seasoning. Also, there were only about five small chips in the bag I received - very disappointing, considering how much I paid for them. I will not purchase again.

Very poor product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1941861 May 14, 2011

The product is very poor when I was incredibly stomach immediately after eating I never stomach.

Meh

Отзыв оставлен 4717951605061173102 Jan 05, 2014

Ok I guess.

Taro Chips not Wild but sweet

Отзыв оставлен 4836805058972690709 Dec 24, 2012

The chips were nothing but perhaps 3/4C of crumbs when I opened the bag. Then to only discover the chips are sweet instead of salty.

Very good!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1159547 Oct 26, 2011

These are good! So far, I've liked all of the Danielle's chips - the pumpkin, carrot, okra and taro are my favorite. Thanks!

Pretty good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3069863 Sep 23, 2011

Interesting

Too sweet

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2910193 Apr 12, 2011

I think the 4% added sugar was unnecessary, making them almost syrup sweet. I think they would have benefited from more salt, and no added sugar. Very think and hard pieces, I wonder if smaller and crispier would have been good too.

healthy treats

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1124152 Sep 05, 2011

i decided to try out the taro and the veggie chips. taro didn't have much flavor but still good. the veggie chips were pretty good.

Позиции 1-10 из 10