Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Dandy Blend, Instant Herbal Beverage with Dandelion, Caffeine Free, 2 lb (908 g)

$29.94
$32.95
руб 1726.53
Экономия: $3.01 (скидка 9%)
4.9 из 5 на основании 108 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (16)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 92

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Love, Love, Love this stuff!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2257340 Dec 04, 2010

I almost feel inspired to write poetry after drinking this stuff! Even though you can mix this powder with hot of cold, it does dissolve better in warm liquids. So for ice cream, disolve a teaspoon of Dandy Blend powder in a tablespoon of warm water, then add vanilla ice cream. I also take a couple tablespoons melted coconut oil and mix with cocoa powder (Madre Labs CocoCeps for added nutrition!) and drizzle over the ice cream for a crackle effect. This stuff is awesome!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

reduces my dark eye rings as well!!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2654191 May 02, 2011

Have been hooked to Dandy Blend, initially just as a delicious coffee replacement, in the mean time I'm blown away be the amazing effect on my kidneys: my skin is glowing and my eye rings look like photoshoped and that without a trace of make-up! Thanks to iHerb now with International Shipping - super-slow though, took 6 weeks, but hey, used to order over ishopusa.com and that was super expensive.. now i just plan my next order before the packet is empty..

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great beverage!

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2461852 Aug 12, 2011

Dandy Blend got me off coffee, and tastes great! I ordered both pouches and the 2lb size to be able to get my gluten-free "Dandy Blend fix" anywhere, home, office or outside of town!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Dandy Blend, Herbal Beverage.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2461770 Sep 08, 2011

love this. My hubby and I have this together in the evening with milk and xylitol sweetener in it. I enjoy this as much as I do coffee and really look forward to it in the evening and sometimes in the day as well. Comforting to know that it is very good for our health as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My new morning drink.

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2975148 Dec 09, 2011

I love Dandyblend. I had to give up coffee because of adrenal issues. Dandyblend is a great substitute. It tastes good and doesn't make my adrenals crash mid morning. Also, it's healthy. I have turned so many of my friends and family onto it as well.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 92

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »