RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,518.10

₽1,786.12

Экономия: ₽268.02 (скидка 15%)

Написать Отзыв

2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

I have a more active dog

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2717408 Sep 23, 2010

I have two small dogs. One is 18 years old, almost blind and can't hear that well. Couldn't walk that well either. After a week of this product- one wafer a day, she walks a lot more naturally. She must feel better now.

It Works!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392231 May 11, 2010

I use this along with DGP and it's the best combination I've found. I also give my dog a Now brand Boswellin and Dr's Best Hyaluronic Acid. It's like he's 5 years younger! He can go on walks without limping afterwards....he's actually gotten MORE energy to play ball and go on walks. I highly recommend this product!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Dancing Paws is Wonderful!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708782 Jun 30, 2009

very happy with the expediency in which I received the order. have been using this product for a while, but have been paying a lot more for it at the groomer. this product has worked miracles on my golden retriever!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Best ever!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2345221 Jan 18, 2009

My dog loves the taste and she is doing so much better. am so happy you carry this and at a reasonable cost. You don't want to run out of these or the maintenance one from Dancing Paws.

schuster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1775599 Jan 05, 2009

My dog loves them, he thinks they are a treat. Hopefully this is keeping his bones and joints strong, he is only 4, but it is time to start.

Great joint recovery!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1844725 Apr 15, 2008

My dog had surgery on her knee about 6 months ago and wasn't getting around very well afterwards. I started giving her these tablets and she was acting like the 1.5 year old that she is. These work great!! iHerb.com was the least expensive place to order it from and they shipped it right away. I will definitely be ordering this product from them again!

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным