Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Dancing Paws, Ежедневные мультивитамины и минералы, для собак, 180 жевательных вафель (Discontinued Item)

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (6)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

My elder dog on chemo loves this and it gives her energy

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1258816 Dec 05, 2011

My dog is 12 years old and is on a preventative dose of chemo until May. I wanted to insure she would have enough vitamins and minerals during this time period so I started her on Dancing Paws as it's highly rated. She loves it and she has a ton of energy -- just like a young dog. I think all dogs of all ages should be on this product.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

My dogs love these vitamins

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1559271 Dec 05, 2010

These may be one of the few dog vitamins that contain B-12. All my dogs love them. They are about the size of a nickel so for my small dog (10 lbs)I cut them in half.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Dancing Paws

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1525091 Jun 08, 2008

These are wonderful. My babies love them! Very eager to get their treat.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

vitamins

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен TheBest May 04, 2009

My dog likes to eat these.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great multi vitamin for dogs

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2488821 Jan 13, 2010

We've been using these vitamins for years. We break up one tablet in the dogs' dinners and they gobble them up.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 28 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »