RU
RUB
Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Добавлен в корзину
Всего:
Скидка:
Вместе
Количество:
Всего в Корзине:
Оформить Заказ
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽251.55

₽294.90

Экономия: ₽43,35 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Lower in Sugar

Отзыв оставлен debbiet июл 28, 2012

I love all Crofter's jellys and preserves. They're lower in sugar grams and the taste is outstanding. I also love that they are organic and a product of Canada. My only concern is where they source their products from, and I hope it's not China!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Acceptable

Отзыв оставлен CosmicFriends окт 04, 2014

The taste is OK, and I like the fact that the manufacturer uses concentrated grape juice as a sweetener. However, I feel that they could do better by increasing the amount of blueberries used in making the jam, like 60-65g of blueberries per 100g jam. The label doesn't provide the % of blueberries in jam, but the taste of blueberries is a bit on the weak side.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Nice flavor

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2086678 янв 27, 2013

Very nice flavor, but just a little too sweet.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Love this spread!!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2444935 авг 19, 2012

One of the few jellies actually stating Gluten Free on the label, love their products, the Morello Cherry is my other favorite.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very tasty.

Отзыв оставлен 5196996301228406685 июл 30, 2013

This is excellent spread, very good. I only gave it 4 stars because when you open it - it only lasts 20 days. It is hard to consume this in that short of time. So I won't reorder. If you use this within the time period, it is worth it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Excellent

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1029595 сен 12, 2011

I've ordered this twice. It's very good, not too sweet, and organic!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

I look forward to breakfast

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1927585 сен 29, 2011

tastes great!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very delicious!!

Отзыв оставлен Harpocrates июл 16, 2014

I love this stuff!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Very nice, not as sweet as other brands on the shelf

Отзыв оставлен TravelRubyHealthGeek апр 17, 2014

Bought for a pregnant colleague, she said Delish! Good thing is its taste not artificial, and not as sweet as other brands on the shelf!! Highly recommended! Repeated purchase definitely. Given the natural ingredients, very good for kids I think as well!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

nice n fresh

Отзыв оставлен 4978968572267107816 июл 14, 2014

it taste so good and do not have any artificial taste like most of the berries jam do, for sure will buy again next time.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Позиции 1-10 из 17

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »