RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,283.56

₽1,338.58

Экономия: ₽55.02 (скидка 4%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Pretty Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2537427 Nov 14, 2011

I am pretty satisfied with the product. i am almost at 4 weeks and have lost 13 pounds. Great!! However, i am not going to make it to the end because i don't have enough drops. I must have over counted them somewhere along the way. I wish they would put a "ml" marker on the dropper itself. Otherwise, still satisfied

I hope this works well

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2455336 Dec 26, 2011

I haven't purchased this yet. but I decide to buy it. I bought other HCG product a few month ago.

Appears to be working!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2085717 Jan 30, 2012

Day 10 - 10 pounds down.

excellent product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1777132 Mar 05, 2012

feeling good about results of poducts

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3127802 Jul 06, 2012

First curse wass efective, but second not.

good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3015717 Aug 21, 2012

great product does work

Diet drops

Отзыв оставлен 5111158771070823945 Jul 31, 2013

So far so good - not completed yet.

It works

Отзыв оставлен 5025647373080396914 Mar 30, 2015

These hcg drops definitely work, I lost weight (4 kg in the first 2 weeks so far). The online support of creativebioscience is excellent. On the down side, not being able to use any usual creams/ lotions on my skin cased my eczema flair up and my skin is very dry and itchy. Also, I have very little energy, even walking up the stairs leaves me tired (and it is not something that I have ever experienced before, as I am relatively fit). Bottom line, very strict eating plan does work with weight loss, but I will buy another one, as I miss the ability to exercise and my skin is suffering.

It works for me.

Отзыв оставлен 5634480452821603414 Nov 26, 2015

I have tried Hcg before (another brand) and lost a lot of weight, but I failed the phase 3 and therefore 4 as well. I decide to give this hCg 1234 a try, I am doing it (under my own responsability) together with the 500 cal.diet. by Dr. Simeons. and I'm loosing weight but not as effectively as with my first round a year ago, but still loosing weight I go down between 300-600 gr.x day which is really good. I feel a little bit hungry at times, but water and tea does the trick! If you are determiated, consistent and really want to loose some weight then it is a product is right for you. I give it 4 of 5 stars just because with the other drops (the brand I used on my first round) I was never hungry. Update: I have lost 4 kilos in 11 days, not bad at all.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

ok let look at this..ireland

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2117401 Nov 04, 2011

Some people are able for the HCG diet.. some are not, you really need a min of 12-16 lbs to loose if your going to take it on for the 21 days+. Im in Ireland and back up support is low here i was lucky to find a Gym/clinic in Galway with obhealth. These drops worked for me and my sister..

Позиции 1-10 из 10