Creative Bioscience, Green Coffee Bean, Pure Extract, 800 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

What I got was not green coffee bean extract

Posted by Reviewer2484140 From Canada on Aug 22, 2012

I received my order yesterday and decided to open up the Creative green coffee bean pure extract capsules, as what I read on past reviews and that they did not look right. Well it is definitely NOT green coffee bean extract! It taste like carob with sugar in it. I can even see crystals of sugar and the power taste very sweet. Green coffee is not sweet in any way! Luckily IHerb is going to refund my money.

Great Results!!!

Posted by 4728091137875949237 on Aug 16, 2012

I LOVE this prooduct! I started taking it, kept the same routine I've been using, same diet same workout. And after maintaining the same weight for 5 months, I started these and within 5 weeks I lost 4lb. A lot to me when I have been fine with just maintaining. Gives me energy, I do not drink any kind of caffeine ever and this has no jumpiness effects at all! Works for me!

Пожаловаться

A complete utter waste of money

Posted by 4772203157604780162 on Aug 17, 2012

These do nothing at all. I took them and actually gained weight. Not pleased. Going to try a different brand. I opened up the capsules and to me they didn't taste like the genuine product. Complete waste of money!

It really works !

Posted by Ruby64 From Israel on Apr 22, 2013

It stops the craving to sweets. I only eat brown rice with vegetables,sweet potato's in oven, drink only water. No sugar, no bread, no soft drinks, no artificial sweetners. Read it all in "naturalnews.com" I lost 2 pounds every week. I feel the fat burning away. Great product ! The only thing that bothers me is the price,should be a bit cheaper.

works great

Posted by 4723740022534849774 on Dec 14, 2012

I really like the green coffee bean extract. It has helped me shed fat even when I haven't had time to excercise, and of course, even more when I do!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »