Country Life, Gluten Free, Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU, 200 Softgels

руб 384.75
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Raising D Blood Levels Nicely!

Posted by Reviewer2961002 From Illinois on Jul 03, 2010

Great product, based on actually raising my Vitamin D levels (25-hydroxy). After I bought these I saw the “how much do you need to raise your D” formula by the Vitamin D council and it was clear that 7,000 IU would be more appropriate for me, so I then also bought the similarly-formulated Country-Life 1,000 IU softgel product and take two of those at the same time as one of these. Based on the studies, I try to take my D with a meal every day, especially one containing fat. For reasons I won’t go into, I retested my 25-hydroxy D at one month instead of the intended three months, and my level has already gone up from 20 to 40! Based on previously seeing my levels go *down* after 1 month on 1,000 IU of a dry D product taken at night, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is working. I can’t say I feel any different (at least not yet). And VERY IMPORTANTLY, I am monitoring very closely for any possible D-induced increase in my serum calcium, as having elevated (or even near-elevated) serum calcium generally confers MUCH more serious health risks than having below-range D. So far so good on that count, though, but since my serum calcium’s in the high-9’s already I need to be careful. Once I’m where I want to be on the D (ideally about 50 or 60), my “dilemma” will be figuring out how much to take ongoing to sustain that level instead of either continuing to increase or dropping back down.

D3

Posted by Reviewer1955884 From Finland on Sep 15, 2009

Small pills, lots of D-vitamin, don't smell good. But I like!

tiny and tidy

Posted by Reviewer2568146 From Illinois on Oct 23, 2009

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

great product

Posted by Reviewer1385493 From California on Dec 12, 2009

good price, especially when you buy in bulk

Good D

Posted by Reviewer1392856 From Finland on Dec 26, 2009

Good D3 and the cheapest one with GMP certification

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »