Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Country Life, Gluten Free, Витамин D3, 5000 МЕ, 200 гелевых капсул

$10.79
$17.99
руб 621.69
Экономия: $7.20 (скидка 40%)
4.8 из 5 на основании 57 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (1)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 56

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Raising D Blood Levels Nicely!

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2961002 Jul 03, 2010

Great product, based on actually raising my Vitamin D levels (25-hydroxy). After I bought these I saw the “how much do you need to raise your D” formula by the Vitamin D council and it was clear that 7,000 IU would be more appropriate for me, so I then also bought the similarly-formulated Country-Life 1,000 IU softgel product and take two of those at the same time as one of these. Based on the studies, I try to take my D with a meal every day, especially one containing fat. For reasons I won’t go into, I retested my 25-hydroxy D at one month instead of the intended three months, and my level has already gone up from 20 to 40! Based on previously seeing my levels go *down* after 1 month on 1,000 IU of a dry D product taken at night, I was pleasantly surprised at how well it is working. I can’t say I feel any different (at least not yet). And VERY IMPORTANTLY, I am monitoring very closely for any possible D-induced increase in my serum calcium, as having elevated (or even near-elevated) serum calcium generally confers MUCH more serious health risks than having below-range D. So far so good on that count, though, but since my serum calcium’s in the high-9’s already I need to be careful. Once I’m where I want to be on the D (ideally about 50 or 60), my “dilemma” will be figuring out how much to take ongoing to sustain that level instead of either continuing to increase or dropping back down.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

D3

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1955884 Sep 15, 2009

Small pills, lots of D-vitamin, don't smell good. But I like!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

tiny and tidy

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2568146 Oct 23, 2009

tiny clear gelcap very clean only D3 and MCT

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1385493 Dec 12, 2009

good price, especially when you buy in bulk

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Good D

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1392856 Dec 26, 2009

Good D3 and the cheapest one with GMP certification

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 56

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »