RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,451.32

₽2,624.62

Экономия: ₽1,173.30 (скидка 45%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Best I've found

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3015252 Oct 04, 2015

I have ordered and used this product for many years and recommended it to friends and relatives. I find it works very quickly and for me it relieves anxiety. That said ANYTHING taken in excess can result negatively on the body. I do not take it daily and only take it when I know that my B12 levels would be lacking as a result of my diet. While some may report that there is a risk of cancer, I do not believe it to be so, since I was diagnosed and treated for cancer in 2009 and started taking it as a supplement thereafter with no indication of the cancer returning as yet.

Weak

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1301066 May 27, 2013

I've found other methylcobalamin products to be stronger than this one. Synthetic folic acid is disappointing as it isn't found in food and supposedly before it converts it encourages cancer growth.

j

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1708068 Jul 09, 2012

I believe I feel increased energy after taking this....but need more time to know for sure

Mildly tart but good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2537702 Jun 23, 2012

Easy to take and slightly tart, but very good and will buy again. I had bought a similar sublingual lozenge from Trader Joe's and it tasted awful! The kind of awful where your lips twist and your eyes cross involuntarily. lol Made me appreciate this brand all the more!! :)

Great tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3229767 Jun 09, 2012

My son takes this daily. It helps create the synapses in his ADD brain. He will ask for it if I happen to forget because it tastes so good!

This is the most effective form of B-12

Отзыв оставлен KentuckyWildcat May 08, 2012

According to Dr. Murray ND, this is the most effective form of B-12. It can be used immediately by the body and does not need to be converted first by the liver. It is beneficial for depression, as well as homocysteine metabolism, and acts as a methyl donor for processes of energy metabolism, immune function, and nerve function.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1032773 Mar 19, 2012

I'm a long term vegetarian so have a B-12 deficiency. My doctor prescribed the sublingual lozenges. I noticed the difference within 10 days - more energy, more alert - I just feel really well. Great taste.

my life is better now

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2975051 Jan 09, 2012

easy to digest, good taste, fast results

B12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2735952 Nov 28, 2011

recommended by our health practitioner so we knew this product would be good

Are very satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1434305 Nov 10, 2011

Receivedfast shipping to Japan cheaper. Thank you.And a very delicious taste of the product

Позиции 1-10 из 43