RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,485.33

₽2,475.97

Экономия: ₽990.64 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Superior B-12 sublingual

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2722653 Dec 08, 2008

I have used this product for 5years: my B-12 levels are equal or better than any B-12 injections given by a doctor!!!! This Methl B-12 is a real keeper!!

Helps Me Sleep Better

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1928349 Jan 09, 2009

I sleep better when I take 3 of these per day, even though my blood level of B12 tested in the upper range of normal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Combination of the three.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2050788 Sep 25, 2009

The taste of the lozenge is pleasant, and I find that the combination of the b & c vitamins with folic acid compliment each other to give the good effect on the body.

Great Energy Booster

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2548032 Oct 11, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from severe chronic fatique. I have taken the equavalent mcg. from other manufacturers, but this is the one that really gives me an energy boost. I never want to run out of it!

Energetic -B-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2580355 Apr 08, 2010

Initially recommended by pharmasist to help with my lack of energy. I found the product very helpful. Purchasing through iHerb.com allows me to get the same great product at really great savings! Thanks

This is great

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1233883 Oct 13, 2009

I've been taking this for several months. Through tests my Dr. determined my levels were low and this has helped me with bringing the levels back up!

Easily dissolves

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2258148 Jan 21, 2009

I took another high-dose, sublingual B-12 for a couple years. That one should have been called a chewable rather than a sublingual. The Country Life sublingual, though, truly dissolves in the mouth in less than 5 minutes.

Price

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2682872 May 05, 2009

The product price was excellent. Much cheaper than the same item in Whole Foods Market. Will buy again.

B12 Sublingual

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1682263 May 24, 2009

This is a great product - but make sure you let the whole lozenge melt under your tounge or you may get some tummy cramps.

Country Life Superior B-12

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2167095 Feb 15, 2011

I am finally getting better by using this with solgar metafolin, country life dibencozide & country life coenzyme B caps. This is a very good product & does work, I will soon try solgar & enzymatic therapy methylcobalamin also. After 12 years, it is good start feeling well again.

Позиции 1-10 из 43