Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары

Customer Reviews

Country Life, Gluten Free, Улучшенный B12, с ягодным вкусом, 3000 мкг, 120 леденцов для рассасывания под язык

Customer Ratings
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 42 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Superior B-12 sublingual

5 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2722653 Dec 08, 2008

I have used this product for 5years: my B-12 levels are equal or better than any B-12 injections given by a doctor!!!! This Methl B-12 is a real keeper!!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Helps Me Sleep Better

4 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1928349 Jan 09, 2009

I sleep better when I take 3 of these per day, even though my blood level of B12 tested in the upper range of normal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Combination of the three.

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2050788 Sep 25, 2009

The taste of the lozenge is pleasant, and I find that the combination of the b & c vitamins with folic acid compliment each other to give the good effect on the body.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great Energy Booster

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2548032 Oct 11, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and suffer from severe chronic fatique. I have taken the equavalent mcg. from other manufacturers, but this is the one that really gives me an energy boost. I never want to run out of it!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Energetic -B-12

3 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2580355 Apr 08, 2010

Initially recommended by pharmasist to help with my lack of energy. I found the product very helpful. Purchasing through iHerb.com allows me to get the same great product at really great savings! Thanks

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Items 1-5 of 42 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »