RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,036.38

₽3,394.42

Экономия: ₽1,358.04 (скидка 40%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Chronic Pain Relief Too!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3360459 Jul 02, 2008

For Post Polio Syndrome sufferers this works to allieviate the fatigue and the pain. I was already experiencing the benefit of being more mentally alert when into my third bottle my body started to benefit as well. The Australian Clinic's reccommendations are right on with their suggestions of increased dosage. The other research prompted me to use the R-lipoic Acid and CO Q10 for maximum results. Now six months later I'm out of bed and living a more normal life again.

Great for the mind

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2569490 Apr 08, 2008

After trying various brands, I have found the Country Life acetyl L-carnitine version most effective and easiest to tolerate. I've experienced improvements in both memory and problem solving ability.

D. E. Stanton

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1600419 May 28, 2008

My Cardiologist recommended I take Acetyl-L-Carnitine to strengthen my heart. I tried several brands before deciding Country Life's was the best one for me. iHerb price and fast delivery enhanced the deal.

magic pills

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1075213 Nov 20, 2007

I love these pills because they are miracle workers. They help to speed up my metabolism and I've lost an additional 5 pounds because of them. They are a great enhancement to my workouts.

Very Satisfied

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3218789 Feb 01, 2008

Very satisfied with the product and the service. The ALC was delivered within a day & a half after my order and the price is excellent relative to the most local vitamin stores. I have been happy with the results its sutle but I do have more physical energy and am more mentally alert as well. If I could keep away from sugar I suspect I would have even greater results.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

A boost for your body's tiny power plants

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1135456 Mar 30, 2008

This amino acid provides support to your mitochondria -- the tiny power plant in every cell. An energy booster, works best with CoQ10.

Best value and reaction

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3067648 Apr 21, 2008

Have used many different brands of L-Carnitine and this one is the only one that I can actually tell a difference! Use this because we are lacto-vegetarians and helps a lot in how I feel and how my body operates.

Country Life Acetyl L-Carnatine

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3013768 Apr 26, 2008

Prescribed along with Lipoic Acid

Thank you!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1573692 Jul 11, 2008

I feel cheerful.

Top amino acid.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2791228 Jan 30, 2010

A good quality amino acid. I take this product with Cysteine and L-Gluthathione for chronic fatigue and immune function problems.

Позиции 1-10 из 60