Country Life, Gluten Free, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

русский (0)
Other Reviews (1)

Chronic Pain Relief Too!

Posted by Reviewer3360459 on Jul 02, 2008

For Post Polio Syndrome sufferers this works to allieviate the fatigue and the pain. I was already experiencing the benefit of being more mentally alert when into my third bottle my body started to benefit as well. The Australian Clinic's reccommendations are right on with their suggestions of increased dosage. The other research prompted me to use the R-lipoic Acid and CO Q10 for maximum results. Now six months later I'm out of bed and living a more normal life again.

Great for the mind

Posted by Reviewer2569490 on Apr 08, 2008

After trying various brands, I have found the Country Life acetyl L-carnitine version most effective and easiest to tolerate. I've experienced improvements in both memory and problem solving ability.

D. E. Stanton

Posted by Reviewer1600419 on May 28, 2008

My Cardiologist recommended I take Acetyl-L-Carnitine to strengthen my heart. I tried several brands before deciding Country Life's was the best one for me. iHerb price and fast delivery enhanced the deal.

magic pills

Posted by Reviewer1075213 on Nov 20, 2007

I love these pills because they are miracle workers. They help to speed up my metabolism and I've lost an additional 5 pounds because of them. They are a great enhancement to my workouts.

Very Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer3218789 on Feb 01, 2008

Very satisfied with the product and the service. The ALC was delivered within a day & a half after my order and the price is excellent relative to the most local vitamin stores. I have been happy with the results its sutle but I do have more physical energy and am more mentally alert as well. If I could keep away from sugar I suspect I would have even greater results.