Ваша корзина пуста

Other Reviews (0)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

7-KETO Trim by Country Life

Posted by Reviewer1438254 on Dec 29, 2011

They hit the nail on the head with the research they did on this product. Be sure to read the label for the patent # to be sure you have the authentic ingredients. I love it and it's working wonders with my weight problem. I will continue to re-order.

Boost your workouts!

Posted by Reviewer1491171 on Oct 14, 2009

I'm taking 7-Keto Trim since 2 month,100 mg in the morning and another 100 mg at lunch time. I found that if I took the second 100mg past 4pm I had problems sleeping that night. I have more strenght and endurance during my workouts and feel overall more energized. That's ecaxtly what I was hoping this product would do for me and it kept it's promise!

7-KETO

Posted by Reviewer1546780 on Oct 02, 2008

I did not lose weight while using this product; however, I fit into my clothes slightly better, and feel leaner. I am still taking the product, as I have also had an increase in energy levels

It's the best

Posted by Reviewer1375663 on Dec 27, 2010

It's the best

7-Keto

Posted by Reviewer1160625 on Apr 23, 2012

great product- helps me Start my day

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »