Customer Reviews

Coconut Secret, Органический батончик с миндалем и кокосом 12 батончиков 1.75 унции (50 г) каждый

Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (15)
Sort by

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome alternative to sugared chocolate bars

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1455594 on Mar 28, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I am diabetic and am always looking for alternative sweeteners and products containing them. Chemical sweeteners are just not an option, agave raises my blood sugar, and no other tastes good to me. Now I can have my candy and eat it too!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Amazing!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1175250 From Australia on Jul 05, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

These bars taste incredible. The coconut, the texture and the chocolate are all great. They are filling and satisfying. Best of all, they are low GI. As part of a medical treatment, I've had to increase the fat in my diet and these bars make it really easy. They contain a whopping 40% of the recommended daily intake of fat. People watching their weight probably need to eat in moderation!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Loved these

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1949742 From Connecticut on Jun 27, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I hope they are only discontinued temporarily (must be hard to ship in the summer). The ingredients are just right. Everyone in my family loves them. We keep them in the refrigerator.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Not for me

3 people found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3327222 From Singapore on Aug 04, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

I have problem with this product. Stop buying

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Delicious

Posted by rebeccavr From Canada on May 19, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

These are fantastic. Definitely more of a "treat" than anything else though. Organic ingredients and no sugar substitutes. Best of all no Soy or Soy Lecithin. I also bought the mint but wasn't too impressed (a bit too minty for my taste). I'd stick with the Almond it adds a nice crunch.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-5 of 7 total

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives