Впервые в iHerb?!

Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (15)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Awesome alternative to sugared chocolate bars

Posted by Reviewer1455594 on Mar 28, 2012

I am diabetic and am always looking for alternative sweeteners and products containing them. Chemical sweeteners are just not an option, agave raises my blood sugar, and no other tastes good to me. Now I can have my candy and eat it too!

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Jul 05, 2012

These bars taste incredible. The coconut, the texture and the chocolate are all great. They are filling and satisfying. Best of all, they are low GI. As part of a medical treatment, I've had to increase the fat in my diet and these bars make it really easy. They contain a whopping 40% of the recommended daily intake of fat. People watching their weight probably need to eat in moderation!

Loved these

Posted by Reviewer1949742 on Jun 27, 2013

I hope they are only discontinued temporarily (must be hard to ship in the summer). The ingredients are just right. Everyone in my family loves them. We keep them in the refrigerator.

Пожаловаться

Not too bad but not my favorite

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Jul 02, 2012

I tried all 4 flavors of Coconut Secret Coconut Bars and this one is my least favorite. If I were to order again it would be the Classic Coconut Bar.

Horrible taste.

Posted by Reviewer2601478 on Mar 24, 2014

The most disgusting, kind of bitter, nauseous taste. Will never buy again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »