RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,416.39
₽1,998.81
Экономия: ₽582.42 (скидка 29%)
4.3 из 5 на основании 45 отзывов
Русский (0)
Сортировать по

Позиции 31-35 из 43

« Предыдущая | 5 6 7 8 9 | Следующая »

Helps to increase energy and improve mood

Отзыв оставлен ALoren Dec 17, 2015

Recently, I noticed that I'm often very tired when I reach home after work, frequently lacking the energy/interest to listen to my kids' stories about how they spent their day, etc. NADH has not only helped to give me more energy but also improved my mood/joy for life (I tend to be rather apathetic..a symptom of low dopamine). I have become more outgoing and happy, and therefore made more friends. My libido has improved, too (which my husband is happy about!). I only take NADH 3-4 times a week, sometimes combined with L-tyrosine (another supplement to increase dopamine) and try to take breaks from both supplements during weekends.

Пожаловаться

good

Отзыв оставлен 5750602266557077765 Jun 25, 2015

A little expensive

NADH might help.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1763589 Nov 16, 2011

I have M.E. and low energy, so take Enada along with other supplements because it is said to help. I can't be sure however which one works!

Пожаловаться

Short term energy boost but doesn't work for me long term

Отзыв оставлен KurtosisSkew Nov 19, 2015

I found this product gives a short term energy boost if you're feeling tired due to travel or work commitments but doesn't increase energy or mood long term. Indeed, it actually upsets my stomach after more than a week and, does not, in my experience improve symptoms of chronic fatigue. I've tried this a few times and I won't be buying it again.

unluky for international user

Отзыв оставлен 5525998292612207488 Nov 11, 2012

It is unfortunately for me, still not get this product yet. hope international user not worry about delivery, actually it has already impact your business very largely and widely. may be you have you concern for international business. Sincerely Regards one of your international customer. .

Позиции 31-35 из 43