RU

Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Clif Bar, Clif Shot Energy Gel, Vanilla Flavor, 24 Packets, 1.2 oz (34 g) Per Packet

₽1,547.93
₽1,934.91
Экономия: ₽386.98 (скидка 20%)
4.7 из 5 на основании 9 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 | Следующая »

Its Super

2 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2651404 Mar 02, 2011

I have used clif shot energy gel for a half marathon race. I consumed the first packet at the 40 min mark in five mins i had a burst of energy which made me feel like i had just started the race. at one hour 20 mins into the race i had another pack. It was as if i had some one pushing me from behind , my energy levels were back to full and i finished the race in 2.18 mins as compared to 2.45 mins in my previous race. i recomend this product it fantastic !

Great for running

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3185035 Apr 24, 2011

Would like you to offer another non-caffeine, non-fruity flavor.

Great for Brittle Diabetic

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1651984 Feb 13, 2012

I bought these for a friend who is a brittle diabetic (the worst kind) when her lows drop quickly she uses these as she saw that I stock them for when I go climbing. These literally SAVE HER LIFE. Thank you. Delivery was amazing and fast. Will buy again soon.

Fantastic. Based on limited Flavor choices

Отзыв оставлен 4616800912085101698 Aug 16, 2013

The vanilla is a bit tasteless but it gets the job done. Its a little bit on the sweet side but it's one of my fav buys. have already purchased 3 (if not mistaken) boxes and I'll be coming back for more...

Excelente produto

Отзыв оставлен 5019801128478064235 Mar 19, 2014

Estou gostando muito desse energético, pratico ciclismo e me ajuda muito.

Позиции 1-5 из 9