RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽1,083.06

₽1,536.91

Экономия: ₽453,85 (скидка 30%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

Hope for Lymphedema

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2944834 фев 02, 2011

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

Very helpful

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1359740 окт 31, 2008

I ordered this after reading about it on some forum for breast lymph nodes that were swollen. Within a few days, the pain began to disappear, especially after finding another homeopathic remedy, zincum metallicum, which seemed to speed up the release of the pain and swelling even more. I went from fears of possibly having breast cancer (though I could find no "lumps") to totally feeling fine again within a week or so.

Amazing

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541215 фев 23, 2010

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

Eclectic Institute Cleavers

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203533 мар 25, 2009

I ordered this product for it's properties of reducing enlarged or inflamed Lymph Glands. It really is effective - I had results within 2 days of use of this product.

Cleavers tincture

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1959739 фев 28, 2008

I was so thankful to find that you carry a Cleavers tincture. It is the only thing so far that is clearly beneficial to my post-breast cancer lymphadema and not easy to find. Thank you!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Did what it is supposed to do.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3155717 май 22, 2009

Gently cleanses the bladder and kidneys. I only use two-three drops three times a day. Results apparent the following day--my bladder stopped aching. Matthew Wood has a chapter on this herb in his "Herbal Wisdom" book.

Works for me

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3049143 мар 23, 2010

I have a mild, occasional incontinence problem and cleavers seems to have lessened that quite a bit.

Great for lymphatic system

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer3105907 окт 20, 2006

Eclectic Institute is an exellent brand. I use the cleavers for a few months every year to help clear lymphatic congestion. I use 1 tsp., three times a day.

great product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1494937 ноя 16, 2008

I have been using this product for years. It helps me with my kidney stones as well as for migraine headaches. I recommend this product to everyone.

Good product

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2477918 апр 03, 2010

You can use if you have problems with lymph nodes

Позиции 1-10 из 16