Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Eclectic Institute, Cleavers, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

руб 714.30
Экономия: $9.36 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 16 отзывов

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 | Следующая »

Hope for Lymphedema

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2944834 Feb 02, 2011

I first read about this herb in one of Matthew Wood's herbal books -- and am I ever glad that I did! A friend of mine with end-stage cancer developed lymphedema, which was disfiguring, painful, and getting progressively worse almost every day. Since I had read that cleavers was good for cleaning out the lymphatic system, my friend started taking around 30 drops of Eclectic Institute's cleavers tincture 3-4 times a day. In less than 2 weeks, he lost 24 pounds of what had to be water weight, because his swelling decreased so dramatically. I'm sure it doesn't work for everyone, but if you know someone suffering from lymphedema, I would highly, highly recommend giving cleavers a try. It's a fairly "safe" herb, very affordable to try, and for us, it really worked.

Very helpful

12 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1359740 Oct 31, 2008

I ordered this after reading about it on some forum for breast lymph nodes that were swollen. Within a few days, the pain began to disappear, especially after finding another homeopathic remedy, zincum metallicum, which seemed to speed up the release of the pain and swelling even more. I went from fears of possibly having breast cancer (though I could find no "lumps") to totally feeling fine again within a week or so.

Amazing

11 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2541215 Feb 23, 2010

I ordered this product based on a review that it was good for swollen glands (neck). I am often plagued by this and when I felt them getting swollen again I took some of this and the pain completely went away. I was getting a cold and took it again and the cold was almost gone. I am on a medication that lowers my immune system so this is pretty significant because usually once you get sick, it takes a really long time to recover.

Eclectic Institute Cleavers

9 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2203533 Mar 25, 2009

I ordered this product for it's properties of reducing enlarged or inflamed Lymph Glands. It really is effective - I had results within 2 days of use of this product.

Cleavers tincture

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1959739 Feb 28, 2008

I was so thankful to find that you carry a Cleavers tincture. It is the only thing so far that is clearly beneficial to my post-breast cancer lymphadema and not easy to find. Thank you!

Позиции 1-5 из 16