Ваша корзина пуста
Но это можно исправить.
Продолжить покупки.
Лучшее Новинки Скидки Пробные Товары Распродажа

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

Clear Products, Средство для устранения заложенности пазух носа и ушей, 60 капсул

$10.20
$16.99
руб 590.58
Экономия: $6.79 (скидка 40%)
4.6 из 5 на основании 33 отзывов
Оценки Покупателей
5 Звезды
4 Звезды
3 Звезды
2 Звезды
1 Звезды
Отзывы Английский
русский (0)
Другие Отзывы (4)
Сортировать по

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »

Clear Sinus and Ear

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1426567 May 16, 2008

I have suffered from sinus and allergy problems for years. I have taken a prescription decongestent and was no longer allowed to take it (doctor's orders) Over the counter products don't work and have many side effects. This product relieves the congestion quickly and with no side effects. It has prevented a sinus infection! I highly recommend it.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Ear pain and pressure almost gone

8 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1831781 May 22, 2013

I took this as I had ear pain and pressure for almost 6 months. We live in a humid climate with pollen and mold. I have tried all types of decongestants, anti-histamines, allergy pills, etc and this is the only thing that works. I'd rate it a 100 stars if I could.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Excellent for allergies!

7 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1829111 Oct 07, 2008

Sometimes I have allergies and sinus issues that drip into my ears and cause dizziness. With these pills, the allergies and dizziness have been a lot better. I highly recommend these for people who have allergy issues!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Great decongestant

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2602019 Jan 07, 2010

I have a tendency to get ear infections, and this product is the best natural decongestant I've found!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

This works!

6 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2227983 Jan 12, 2011

Our family was first introduced to clear ear to help one of us with swimmers ear, it worked. I often recommend this to people who struggle with ear issues, within a short time it clears up any problems. We also use it when we have a sinus cold, our family hasn't been on antibiotics in years!

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает никаких медицинских утверждений под данным отзывом Дисклеймер.

Позиции 1-5 из 29

« Предыдущая | 1 2 3 4 5 | Следующая »