Впервые в iHerb?!

русский (0)
Other Reviews (4)

Clear Sinus and Ear

Posted by Reviewer1426567 on May 16, 2008

I have suffered from sinus and allergy problems for years. I have taken a prescription decongestent and was no longer allowed to take it (doctor's orders) Over the counter products don't work and have many side effects. This product relieves the congestion quickly and with no side effects. It has prevented a sinus infection! I highly recommend it.

Excellent for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 on Oct 07, 2008

Sometimes I have allergies and sinus issues that drip into my ears and cause dizziness. With these pills, the allergies and dizziness have been a lot better. I highly recommend these for people who have allergy issues!

Пожаловаться

Ear pain and pressure almost gone

Posted by Reviewer1831781 on May 22, 2013

I took this as I had ear pain and pressure for almost 6 months. We live in a humid climate with pollen and mold. I have tried all types of decongestants, anti-histamines, allergy pills, etc and this is the only thing that works. I'd rate it a 100 stars if I could.

Great decongestant

Posted by Reviewer2602019 on Jan 07, 2010

I have a tendency to get ear infections, and this product is the best natural decongestant I've found!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2227983 on Jan 12, 2011

Our family was first introduced to clear ear to help one of us with swimmers ear, it worked. I often recommend this to people who struggle with ear issues, within a short time it clears up any problems. We also use it when we have a sinus cold, our family hasn't been on antibiotics in years!