Clear Products, Чистый Синус и Уши 60 капсул

русский (0)
Other Reviews (2)

Clear Sinus and Ear

Posted by Reviewer1426567 From Michigan on May 16, 2008

I have suffered from sinus and allergy problems for years. I have taken a prescription decongestent and was no longer allowed to take it (doctor's orders) Over the counter products don't work and have many side effects. This product relieves the congestion quickly and with no side effects. It has prevented a sinus infection! I highly recommend it.

Excellent for allergies!

Posted by Reviewer1829111 From California on Oct 07, 2008

Sometimes I have allergies and sinus issues that drip into my ears and cause dizziness. With these pills, the allergies and dizziness have been a lot better. I highly recommend these for people who have allergy issues!

Great decongestant

Posted by Reviewer2602019 on Jan 07, 2010

I have a tendency to get ear infections, and this product is the best natural decongestant I've found!

This works!

Posted by Reviewer2227983 From California on Jan 12, 2011

Our family was first introduced to clear ear to help one of us with swimmers ear, it worked. I often recommend this to people who struggle with ear issues, within a short time it clears up any problems. We also use it when we have a sinus cold, our family hasn't been on antibiotics in years!

Clear Products, Clear Sinus & Ear, 60 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3190471 From Washington on Aug 27, 2008

seems to help a bit with ear congestion caused by allergies

Пожаловаться

Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »