Antibakteriell skummende såpe, på dispenser

Posted by etiskhandel on Mar 20, 2013

Denne handsaapen til 25 kr kan jeg anbefale paa det varmeste, dryg, billig, god lukt, uten triclosan, antibakteriell, lett for barn aa bruke uten sol på badet. Saapen kommer ut som skum, og er veldig dryg. Den er lett aa vaske av.

Nice smell, good rinse

Posted by Reviewer2308303 on Aug 29, 2013

I personally like this soap a lot. Though I wonder if the antibacterial effect is relevant at such a low percentage of thyme oil (which in high quantities indeed works against microbes), I still feel comfortable using this hand soap, as it doesn't contain any harmful ingredients.

great smell

Posted by 5577379658780882167 on May 18, 2014

Love it!

great product.

Posted by Reviewer2905728 on Dec 10, 2010

does it's job & feels great that is natural. very strong lavender smell afterwards, but i don't mind. just one squirt does the trick.

Excellent soap!

Posted by Reviewer1393792 on Mar 31, 2011

Great product,safe anitbacterial the natural way! No triclosan! I even use it on my face, helped diminsih some lines and cleared up some whiteheads immediately! I'm sure this is due to the antibacterial action of thymol, and glocosides which act like an exfoliant.

!

Posted by Reviewer2882997 on Aug 13, 2011

Nice, but strong smell. I like it

good

Posted by 5139379413894361638 on Jul 31, 2014

good smell

Good pump

Posted by Reviewer1708065 on Mar 28, 2014

I purchased this soap in order to have a good refillable pump without triclosan residue. The price is decent. The scent of the soap is a bit strong, but not altogether unpleasant.

Antibacterial soap

Posted by starbourne on Aug 04, 2014

I really like the soap but I have to say that it doesn't smell much like lavender. More of a medicinal smell. I have gotten used to the smell so would consider buying again. Thanks IHerb for your continued excellent service!

Okay

Posted by lavkarbo on Mar 01, 2014

This product is okay. It foams well, and it lasts a long time. But the smell is too much for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »