RU

Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽2,586.56

₽3,979.68

Экономия: ₽1,393.12 (скидка 35%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The superhero

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1788029 Mar 01, 2015

We have been buying this for some years now and incorporating it into our health regime. After 5yrs, my husband had not gone down with a flu, but we were slack with re-ordering our next bottles and he went about 3 weeks without his dose. He went down with the flu for the first time in 5yrs. Since making sure we always re-order in time he has sailed on past countless workmates who are in the grips of flu season and hasn't had more infections. Hawthorne is marvelous for overall health and well-being :) We love it!

For heart condition

Отзыв оставлен 5205758833389112609 Apr 19, 2014

My mother has a weak heart and now has a pacemaker... The doctor subscribed pharmaceuticals that my mum would need to take (possibly for the rest of her life)... PLEASED TO SAY that the doctor has now said she no longer needs his previous recommended meds. He is very very very happy with her pulse and blood pressure. Her blood pressure in now around 140 over 70 and she is 70 years old... This is only 1 part of her regime but it is an important part.

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Отзыв оставлен 4821713626872871090 Apr 12, 2014

I take this product as i have high cholesterol, and after researching this product i can see it has a lot of positives.

Natural Lowering

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1736908 Mar 02, 2014

This wonderful product created by the herbalist, Dr. Christopher, keeps my blood pressure normal. It just uses the time tested herb Hawthorne which nourishes the heart optimally. I highly recommend it.

best for the heart

Отзыв оставлен 5288859085969035648 Aug 16, 2012

One of the oldest heart remedies. This brand is THE BEST.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Отзыв оставлен greenspots May 11, 2012

I've been taking Christopher's Original Formula, Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup for about a year now. Before I tried it the first time, I was afraid it would taste horrible, like most COUGH syrups do. I was pleasantly surprised by how good this heart syrup actually tastes. I was having heart palpitations upon waking, and this helps prevent them. I originally paid $59.99 for the same product at a different site, so was really happy to find iHerb, with its great prices and free shipping for orders over $20.00! I highly recommend this heart syrup. Oh - when you get toward the end of the bottle, the syrup gets thicker, but that's normal/okay.

1 людей считают этот отзыв полезным

Take it daily.

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1945467 Feb 26, 2012

Great taste. Nutrients for the heart. Don't want a heart attack, so take this regularly. A bit of raw cayenne once in a while, too.

Good stuff

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1887228 Oct 07, 2011

Well, not sure if it's the placebo effect or what, but I was having some intense heart flutters about 3 weeks ago, decided to go to ER to rule out having a heart attack; ended up being what is called PVCs, was told it was totally normal (but it sure as heck don't feel normal). Had them for 3 days straight. On third day this arrived; I took 3 doses spaced a few hours apart; by next day my heart was pretty much back to normal with an occasional flutter. I continue to take it and feel good. :)

Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2718685 Jul 12, 2011

I love this syrup and use it everyday.

Heart support