Ваша корзина пуста
Подарки Лучшее Скидки Новинки Пробные Товары Заболевания A-Z

Celebration Herbals, Organic, Herbal Tea, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Caffeine Free, Bulk Tea, 1.44 oz (40 g)

руб 637.52
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (0)

Great tasting

Posted by 5370305145319019313 on Aug 21, 2012

This is a great tasting tea. Desperately, needs to be in tea bags for mobility.

Slippery Elm Tea

Posted by Reviewer2262273 on Nov 26, 2013

I haven't been drinking this tea for very long. Just for a month on and off. Will let you know how it goes a little later on. I do know one thing though, I can tell a difference in the way I feel when I remember to drinking this tea. I feel better some how.

Пожаловаться

This stuff just didn't gel.

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Jul 02, 2013

Taste is very mild, almost reminds me of watered down chamomile tea. Maybe I did something wrong, but this stuff didn't gel the way SE is supposed to, maybe b/c it's a tea? Don't know, it just didn't work for me. SE is a diuretic so just be forwarned that you don't want to take this at least 3 hours before bedtime or you will be up all night having to urinate.