Customer Reviews

Cat-Man-Doo, Life Essentials Sprinkles for Cats & Dogs, Chicken, 2 oz (57 g)

$4.99
$5.99
руб 177.70
Savings of: $1.00 (17% Off)
4.7 out of 5 based on 33 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews Английский
русский (0)
Other Reviews (29)
Sort by

Items 1-3 of 3 total

Kitty loves them!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by MamaToMany From Nevada on Mar 01, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

I'm so glad to have such a simple, easy, basic food for a treat! My 4 month old kitty loved them from the first moment I got them, now when I reach for them she tries to shove her whole face into the container. I don't add them to her food, just sprinkle a little on the floor for her to eat as a little treat. These are a staple in my home!

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

My cat loves it!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5256055697754896032 on Oct 21, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

These are easy to use. We just sprinkle some as toppings :)

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

my cats love em

Posted by SaMera From Malaysia on Nov 04, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

Yes..my cats love it so much (I have 4 cats)..its good to give them variable food.. definitely will re-order.

Был ли этот отзыв полезным для вас?

Пожаловаться

Примечание: iHerb не подразумевает каких-либо медицинских заявлений на основании этого отзыва. Отказ от ответственности.

Items 1-3 of 3 total

iHerb® является зарегестрированным товарным знаком iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. и the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Логотип является товарным знаком iHerb, Inc.


Дисклеймер:сделанные заявления или проданные на этом вебсайте продукты, не были оценены Управлением по Контролю Качества
Продуктов и Лекарств. Они не предназначены для диагностики, лечения или предотвращения любых болезней. Подробнее »


Eco Friendly Initiatives