RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽334.31

₽393.42

Экономия: ₽59,11 (скидка 15%)

Приносим извинения, данного продукта нет в наличии.

Написать Отзыв
Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

The best o`s in the world!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1470517 фев 19, 2014

NO sugar added, just o`s. Love the taste, love the crunch. If we want it sweeter, we add some apple sauce or chopped fruit, sometimes coconut sugar.

two thumbs up

Отзыв оставлен 5383131410427222239 авг 18, 2014

The kids and I love these Os. My daughter is allergic to corn and this is the only organic O cereal I can find that doesn't have corn in it, so we are very thankful for it!

Great for Toddlers

Отзыв оставлен 5471593555204295832 сен 18, 2013

Little sugar, great crunch, my 14 month old loves this cereal.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

"No Sugar" in the Purely O's product is critical for us. Product is used by Type 1 diabetics to fight low blood sugar

Отзыв оставлен 5071841426748577310 июл 07, 2016

VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to find Purely O's in the large metropolitan area. Also, VIRTUALLY IMPOSSIBLE to obtain help from the Cascadian Farms' customer service reps as to where this specific product can be purchased. Reps simply provide names of several stores in area that stock Cascadian Farm products but are not able to advise where this specific product can be purchased. In this age of sophisticated technical information utilized by all major companies, it is hard to understand why information about a specific product cannot be provided by the company. Hard to resort to purchasing this product on line at a high price. VERY FRUSTRATING!!!

no one is keen on this

Отзыв оставлен bbchris янв 01, 2016

It's not very popular in my household, no one is eating it. kids said "it's ok" and stopped eating it after a few days. WIsh I had only bought one box to try!

Позиции 1-5 из 5